• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ericb

The Grundle

Question.....what do you do with it on a multiday trip? Babypowder? Squat in a creek for a little "taint"enance? Just let it ride, or "rye" as the case may be? Have you ever secretly scrubbed it with any of you partners gear as a joke? Do you have a special cloth....similar to a pee bottle? Do you name it, and does the name change trip-to-trip?

What has Yoga got to do with scuz on your balls!! or are you refering to the area otherwise know as a taint around here.

What has Yoga got to do with scuz on your balls!! or are you refering to the area otherwise know as a taint around here.

ha ;) ya the taint is also known as mulabonda ;) a very sensitive area often over looked

Ya! one slip of the tongue and your in shit!!!
you are icky :( i am sad for you

wickedcoolstuff_1928_22256649.gif

i suck and swallow but it makes me sad that you don't think i am cool :cry:

I knew a guy who once tried using pancake mix as an impromptu baby powder.

Yeah.

:lmao: Was trying to support your point Muffy!

I suppose that's still usefull information though :blush:

;) well i had hoped that was the case, but one must not assume :grin:

Question.....what do you do with it on a multiday trip? Babypowder? Squat in a creek for a little "taint"enance? Just let it ride, or "rye" as the case may be? Have you ever secretly scrubbed it with any of you partners gear as a joke? Do you have a special cloth....similar to a pee bottle? Do you name it, and does the name change trip-to-trip?

Wow. Wrong thread to click on during lunch.

I haven't been on a long-enough trip to have to worry about this sort of thing for years and years - but I seem to recall folks packing along a trial sized baby-wipe packet for hygiene enhancement.

Nice thread. Snow is god's gift to hygiene.

By the way, how does one get to meet Muffy?

you can send you request and resume to my handlers here at cc.com. be forewarned that treating me poorly on a date could result in never being able to climb again.

What is this, snatch.com? First Minx and the Horse Whisperer, now this. Is it the holidays? Arrival of winter? Post traumatic stress disorder from the newbie attack? Just remember, sex = end of spraying. Just wanted to remind you what you'll be giving up.

Edited by tvashtarkatena