The Grundle

ericb

Question.....what do you do with it on a multiday trip? Babypowder? Squat in a creek for a little "taint"enance? Just let it ride, or "rye" as the case may be? Have you ever secretly scrubbed it with any of you partners gear as a joke? Do you have a special cloth....similar to a pee bottle? Do you name it, and does the name change trip-to-trip?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question.....what do you do with it on a multiday trip? Babypowder? Squat in a creek for a little "taint"enance? Just let it ride, or "rye" as the case may be? Have you ever secretly scrubbed it with any of you partners gear as a joke? Do you have a special cloth....similar to a pee bottle? Do you name it, and does the name change trip-to-trip?

Wow. Wrong thread to click on during lunch.

I haven't been on a long-enough trip to have to worry about this sort of thing for years and years - but I seem to recall folks packing along a trial sized baby-wipe packet for hygiene enhancement.

Nice thread. Snow is god's gift to hygiene.

By the way, how does one get to meet Muffy?

you can send you request and resume to my handlers here at cc.com. be forewarned that treating me poorly on a date could result in never being able to climb again.