The Grundle

ericb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this, snatch.com? First Minx and the Horse Whisperer, now this. Is it the holidays? Arrival of winter? Post traumatic stress disorder from the newbie attack? Just remember, sex = end of spraying. Just wanted to remind you what you'll be giving up.

all of the above. I am an AND person. I think i can have sex and post :moondance:

What is this, snatch.com? First Minx and the Horse Whisperer, now this. Is it the holidays? Arrival of winter? Post traumatic stress disorder from the newbie attack? Just remember, sex = end of spraying. Just wanted to remind you what you'll be giving up.

all of the above. I am an AND person. I think i can have sex and post :moondance:

Can you have sex AND post at the same time? Let us all know when that will be.

Can you have sex AND post at the same time? Let us all know when that will be.

:moondance: i would put good money on that it has indeed happened already.

Group, anonymous avatar sex.

Welcome to the 21st century.

now your talking about a meeting of all of Dru's avatar's ;)

I believe that falls under the heading of group, schizophrenic avatar sex.

you didn't say anything about separate individuals... just avatars :grin:

sheesh you are new aren't you? it's just the usual random cycle of spray. come on! keep up! you appear to have so much potential. except that i resent any implications about me and the horse guy. i absolutely do not get involved with horsemen. there's only 2 people on this board i'm even remotely interested in.

now for some freshiez! have nice day y'all.