Draft dodgers guide to Canada.

fear_and_greed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav-o-rite Canadian:

another misguided peon

I'm fine with being called a peon--even though I am not an unskilled worker no matter how you look at it; but whatever.

As for misguided though; I take my guidance regarding the right to bear arms directly from the Constitution. You may consider this misguided, but the majority does not. Thank God each is entitled to his own opinion in this country.

For a little insight to the mind of this new poster known as Viendera7 you need not look beyond his/her last entry in The Pirates Forum. Stunning:

"i popped 2 purple double domes and 15 min later entered the aquarium at stanley park in vancouver.all was cool until all the glass disappeared and i was walking among the fishies. sooo real. eventually the sounds were freaking me out and my bud swam away , so i left. people were looking at me really weird so i 'knew' i had to rebuild my standing in society so i hung out with 3-4 winos to start back at bottom. once i got the smartest wino to agree i was acceptable i was on my way.people were still freaking out(hair/pissed pants/muddy clothes?)but i didnt care. i then decided to walk back east. i remember i could see the prairies expanding for miles , then the great lakes and the evergreens and to the south east, the ny skyline, aaah. as i was walking i saw a construction zone and every time i walked by after going around the block i could see the whole building coming up. once i figured they were ok without me, i went to bed... the next day i woke up in a ditch , 100 miles east ,cause the water was coming up to my mouth. i dried in the sun and cleaned myself up a little, stuck my tumb out and the 2nd car stopped.he was going to calgary so i went ... "

:lmao::lmao:

How can a dumbassed right-winger like me ever hope to confront such intellect?

Edited by Fairweather

i know that right. i just feel its barbaric.

i was dissin that hoser warrior . mostly.

you got to admit most soldiers are peons happy to be pawns.

you know i am not a huge fan of war. I think it is a piss pour way to resolve anything. but being a soldier is a job like any other. it pays decent and a person can provide for their family that way. there is certainly nothing LESS honorable about working for the military than there is about working for any other company. why diss on someone for trying to make a good life for their family? so their boss may be an idiot, people may think my boss is an idiot too. that doesn't make me a bad person. i have said it a million times and i will continue to say it. I am so glad there are people who are willing to be in the military, be police officers work for the fire department and haul ass up a mountain to look for lost climbers. i am glad there are people who can and are willing to do that because i am choosing not to.

it is less honorable because they kill humans. slight problem here.

so its cool to go across the globe to kill a family to feed yours?

when i see a soldier i always tell him "get a job!!!!!!!"

soldier is a poor substitute for a job.

better for your kids to starve slightly than kill a chid somewhere so they are overfed.

if 'w' pays you 150g's would you go?

im a little punk? cause i dont believe in war?torture?invasion?genocide?using the"a bomb" ? on civilians?

V,

do you own an i-pod? do you drive a car? if i hit you, would you hit me back? if termites took over your home, would you hire an exterminator? if you got fired unjustly from your job , would you say "oh well" ? are you a pacifist?

P,

it is less honorable because they kill humans. slight problem here.

so its cool to go across the globe to kill a family to feed yours?

when i see a soldier i always tell him "get a job!!!!!!!"

soldier is a poor substitute for a job.

better for your kids to starve slightly than kill a chid somewhere so they are overfed.

if 'w' pays you 150g's would you go?

I actually come from a military family. It is true that in the line of duty soldiers do kill people. they also topple fascist governments and dispose of crazy people who are trying to take over the world, like hmmmm HITLER. it is an ugly job, and it takes a certain kind of person to be able to do it. I am a failure in my families eyes because i was not brave enough to become a soldier.

in any job you do there are risks of doing harm to others. for instance, a man i used to date was asked once to make a decision as far as what was best for the company he works for. making the right decision for his company caused more than a thousand people to lose their jobs. Should he not do that job? should he not do what is right for his company?

you existence on this planet is using resources that could be better used in other ways. i suggest you leave now so we can reallocate those resources.

there is a reason why we have policies that keep many of us poor and desperate. if we all had jobs, we would not go to war, period.

soldiers fight for the rights of the elite to get richer.

since the beginning of time.

policies keep people poor and desperate? no lack of education, motivation and determination keep people poor and desperate.

the propaganda you are spouting is old news hun. :sleep:

my main point is if i see on tv that you stole an ipod or hit someone or you got termites i wont come to see you. im defend myself, i run when its better to, but i will never follow maniacs. i would be the first one at the shores if we ever got attacked, to defend my country. but in this case we are the bad guys from a planetary point of view. 'w ' is the hitler this time. less intelligent but with bigger guns.we are it seems lost in a sea of greed.

my main point is if i see on tv that you stole an ipod or hit someone or you got termites i wont come to see you. im defend myself, i run when its better to, but i will never follow maniacs. i would be the first one at the shores if we ever got attacked, to defend my country. but in this case we are the bad guys from a planetary point of view. 'w ' is the hitler this time. less intelligent but with bigger guns.we are it seems lost in a sea of greed.

this is not the first time nor the last that we have been the bad guys. it isn't the soldiers fault the W is the president. it's all of ours.