Most annoying poster

kevbone

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sssnnnooooobbbboooyyyy

i hang my head in shame, it is true, i am a noob. i will be quite for the rest of the day. :cry:

i wasn't teasing... i was pointing out that snoboy tagged me :)he made me TUFFGRL and i love him :grin:

so confused, i am making my way over to cafe sensitivo! don't worry i am tougher than that, but not too tough. the tuff still makes my fingers tingle after a couple days of climbing... :D;)

sssnnnooooobbbboooyyyy

i hang my head in shame, it is true, i am a noob. i will be quite for the rest of the day. :cry:

i wasn't teasing... i was pointing out that snoboy tagged me :)he made me TUFFGRL and i love him :grin:

so confused, i am making my way over to cafe sensitivo! don't worry i am tougher than that, but not too tough. the tuff still makes my fingers tingle after a couple days of climbing... :D;)

:moondance::moondance::moondance: I LOVE THE TUFF

Hello. I am not a troll or a "sprayer." I don't share your sport, but am an equestrian.

The horse people have boards such as this and we have some "trainwrecks" that have shocked, amused and frustrated.

But what I saw in your Mt. Hood threads at first distressed me and then amused the hell out of me.

Thank you for the education on climbing and stay safe.

as a fellow equestrian, i share your amusement at some of the trainwrecks that inevitably occur on the horse boards. i have to say though that cc.com has and probably will continue to have fiascos that put those to shame. the horsey set has nothing on the climbing crew.

welcome to the world of climbing, glad you at least stopped by! grab a rope if you need yet another hobby that involves way too much of your spare time and money and has endless amounts of gear to haul around.

I would just like to point out that there are many members of this board with under 100 posts that have been here for years.

They just don't spray, they write excellent TR's and thoughtful posts.

I have wayyy more respect for them than those that spew crap to gain "100 post" status.

cbs - I'm with you they're big, they have a mind their own, and it's only the size of a walnut! I have had two rides though and both were memorable: a moonlite night on the stable hag and a wild ride on a cutting horse retrieving a bull on the open range if you can believe that! I realized with the cutting horse that I should just hang on and let it do its thing and it worked.

cbs - I'm with you they're big, they have a mind their own, and it's only the size of a walnut! I have had two rides though and both were memorable: a moonlite night on the stable hag and a wild ride on a cutting horse retrieving a bull on the open range if you can believe that! I realized with the cutting horse that I should just hang on and let it do its thing and it worked.

that makes you wiser than many life long equestrians. most folks don't realize the best thing you can do on a well trained cutter is to stay out of the way!

escondido appears to be from virginia, perhaps not the home of the cutting horse but perhaps some other adrenaline pumping equestrian activities such as fox hunting or h/j.

CBS--horse are far less scary than difficult climbing. I've known more people seriously injured or killed climbing than riding. i've never been struck by random rocks while riding! i'm more scared of dogs than horses. i've never had a horse try and bite me.

alrighty then, i'm outa here. you sprayers behave yourselves ...hahahaha. muffy, i'm leaving you in charge of abusing kevbone for the afternoon. i've got to go to the barn to ride my big scary horse and then go put some tracks in all that snow. man, my life just sucks!

Stadium jumping. The high stuff.

As for horses being dangerous? So is crossing a street. So is climbing a mountain.

Taking a horse over high jumps allows me to face my fears. Just as climbing a mountain does this for you.

As for being a newbie. Sure, all of you were at one time.

Minx, after reading at this forum, (no, I have not spent the majority of my time in this forum here, but in the newbie section), I just might see what it's like to pick up a rope myself.

i know that i'm not needed around here this place does fine when i go on haitus. you're more than enough to annoy and inflame people.

seriously folks, feel free to PM me or e-mail if some of the particularly annoying posters pop back up today. i'm out unitl this evening but will check and can handle banning and deleting shinshinfein and the like then if one of the other mods doesn't get to it first. it's helpful if you link the post to the pM

excellent...love to have a fellow jumper posting. i've got two of 'em right now. hoping the ring is dry enough to school something fun today.

grab a rope...it's a good time. there's plenty of folks here who can offer up good info about climbing in your area.

climbing and skiing are great distractions if you don't have an indoor or go south for the winter.

btw-i love your name but i'd bet money that escondido is your master....who's buying who dinner? ;)

Edited by minx

i know that i'm not needed around here this place does fine when i go on haitus. you're more than enough to annoy and inflame people.

seriously folks, feel free to PM me or e-mail if some of the particularly annoying posters pop back up today. i'm out unitl this evening but will check and can handle banning and deleting shinshinfein and the like then if one of the other mods doesn't get to it first. it's helpful if you link the post to the pM

Thanks minx. I personally would not like to see anyone get banned but what do you folks at CC.com do about this 2 cent and Shimi shimi coco pop person. Some think they are the same person. They are quite annoying.

excellent...love to have a fellow jumper posting. i've got two of 'em right now. hoping the ring is dry enough to school something fun today.

grab a rope...it's a good time. there's plenty of folks here who can offer up good info about climbing in your area.

climbing and skiing are great distractions if you don't have an indoor or go south for the winter.

btw-i love your name but i'd bet money that escondido is your master....who's buying who dinner? ;)

Jesus, get a room.

Thanks for evaporating ShitzuShit. I've had to enforce a 'no gun threat' policy at work...we frog marched the mother fucker out onto the street and immediately filed a no contact order. Very satisfying.