Most annoying poster

kevbone

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there escondido -

I don't know about the sentence, but it seems he's out now, which means there was some serious screw up in the prosecution if you get out in a year and half after being busted with 300 some odd pounds of cocaine.

His posts here about basejumping were great and well written, but the revelations of bestiality courtesy of casual Google research were just a wee bit much even for the hardened denizens of this cyberburg.

Oh, and I don't mean to suggest that d-dog is anywhere near a most annoying poster, this is just an aside to the equestrian board business that came up.

PS: don't take the insults personally, they're certainly not meant that way. This is liberty hall, you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard.

who registers on this site to read a few articles and comes up with the name escondidosmaster? that is tough. the best i could do was enelson, cause i thought i was only going to read about routes and stuff. maybe i am just that boring... my name is really my name

i don't know... my first avatar was sk... not very clever but it worked until i thought of a new one :grin: i think it took me like 4000 posts to come up with something other than my initials ;)

You people are rough! Escondido is the name of one of my horses. The name is the same as I use on the horseboards. I lack the imagination to think up a new one.

Edited to add: Now I have three posts. I wish you all safe climbing, good holidays. Carry on.

i wasn't trying to be mean, i just didn't get it. climbers luv you sickie

You people are rough! Escondido is the name of one of my horses. The name is the same as I use on the horseboards. I lack the imagination to think up a new one.

Edited to add: Now I have three posts. I wish you all safe climbing, good holidays. Carry on.

Mmmm... wonder what your other log in name is?

Mmmm... wonder what your other log in name is?

enumclaw

and I thought you were Steven Segal?

Only the one, Mr. Bone. You are welcome to come to my board to check this out.

Enelson, I did not take you to be "rough." haha. I just wish some of the horse people had a similar sense of humor and as tough a skin as what I find here.

Now it's time for me to go to the barns. At least with your sport once yo are done you are done. My equine partners require constant care.

My bottle of wine will have to wait.

It's been good reading your forum. And in seriousness, I am sorry for the outcome.