Most annoying poster

kevbone

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200! how's that bone, does this mean i am not annoying? ...not as bad as your count to 1000.

I think the point I was trying to make is because of the Hood shit. All these newbies are poping up and posting about all the Blah, blah, blah. They need to go back and die. Enelson. Your cool. You can stay.

horray! i can stay and i only clip bolts, don't post cool TRs, ask silly questions about ropes, still don't know what spray is, still can't imbed photos in my posts, and i live in nebraska. sounds like an annoying poster to me! (that last thing is a lie, but i hope somebody from nebraska reads this and moves to the NW!)

What? Am I not cool b/c I don't have 200 posts yet. Damn you kevbone I take it all back. Now it's time for me to go spray in one of the many Hood threads about whether or not the rope was a "sign" or if laying on my backpack would work better than building my own avi beacon out of shoestring and a biner.

There is a new culture craze that we are seeing here and it's kind of weird. I think its good the site allows anyone to post if they are a member but I wonder if things will change after this one. It's like every looky lu that slows down to get a look at the traffic accident.

Move along people, move along.

Hello. I am not a troll or a "sprayer." I don't share your sport, but am an equestrian.

The horse people have boards such as this and we have some "trainwrecks" that have shocked, amused and frustrated.

But what I saw in your Mt. Hood threads at first distressed me and then amused the hell out of me.

Thank you for the education on climbing and stay safe.

Hello. I am not a troll or a "sprayer." I don't share your sport, but am an equestrian.

The horse people have boards such as this and we have some "trainwrecks" that have shocked, amused and frustrated.

But what I saw in your Mt. Hood threads at first distressed me and then amused the hell out of me.

Thank you for the education on climbing and stay safe.

One post eh! Your a looser.

Dammit! This blasted cc.com needs a place where folks like me can hire one my fellow dirt-bag climber buddies to sit for hours and hit the return key on one of my spray posts so I too can have lots and lots of posts and not look like some dumb poser / loser. Unless, of course one of you guys are looking for something to do?

P.S. I'll pay top dollar - at least the current Federal minimum wage (less withholding, workman's comp and a special "climber's retirement" fund contribution that goes to me) that works out to something around 50 cents an hour).

If you read this far JUST KIDDING!

OffWhite:

He most certainly did. He had the females on the boards screaming. Recently someone asked about that. How long was his sentence, do you know?

I thought the reaction of many of those females somewhat tedious. "Remove the link." Yet all of them were looking. I laughed and lauged.

To the person who commented I had one post. Yes, that is true. At one time you had one post also. I did come here to learn about the climbers who have sadly lost their lives doing what they love best. And I do have that in common with you. Differnt, but each a dangerous sport. I've broken my back once jumping horse, and I don't even like to think of broken bones. I did not elect to post at the Mt. Hood threads for the very reason you people are correctly complaining. The threads disintegrated into the proverbial gutter. I came here only to learn about your sport.

And now I have two posts.

Edited to add: I only posted the second time to answer OffWhite's question.

Edited by escondidosmaster