Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

Several in the Mt. Hood thread (including admins) have suggested that a separate topic be started for speculation, but no one ever starts one.

So here, I'm doing it. If you don't like speculation or 'what if' or debate over what might have happened or regurgitation and analysis of info. derived from press conferences, interviews, and the media, this isn't your place.

And if you don't want to post to this thread, don't, but then don't post to the other one either, cause this one is here now. You have no excuses.

Cheers!

it all started here, it seems like yesterday.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can climb in snow

use to climb beacon

in the rain

if don't get out

you'll go insane

i'm sittin here

lookin at snow

is more commin

out my window

i'll go ski

everyday

and not that shit

that makes you wet all day

hopefulluy the seahawks

win the big one someday

by the way, as far i sack's go i wouldn't think you'd be far behind.

Edited by pink

Seahawk, your an assclown idiot, and your still hear because your arrogant.

the misspellings are a tribute to you for sticking around and dragging the spray down to your level, which isn't far of a reach for some, you arrogant idiot.

now go call your mom before something bad happens, because if you wait till after something bad happens it will be too late, because your an arrogant idiot.

the misspellings are a tribute to you for sticking around and dragging the spray down to your level, which isn't far of a reach for some, you arrogant idiot.

now go call your mom before something bad happens, because if you wait till after something bad happens it will be too late, because your an arrogant idiot.

Go suck yourself, oh wait you already did. You must know a little of arrogance to know anything about me. Just like the same fools yesterday that rip people for no reason. Your the arrogant fool. Look up in the dictionary, your name is there.

Go suck yourself, oh wait you already did. You must know a little of arrogance to know anything about me. Just like the same fools yesterday that rip people for no reason. Your the arrogant fool. Look up in the dictionary, your name is there.

While i'm looking looking that up, since you don't seem to own a dictionary yourself, do you want me to look up "your" for you?

While i'm looking looking that up, since you don't seem to own a dictionary yourself, do you want me to look up "your" for you?

One idiot leaves another shows up. Man. :)

Oly with 9,890 post

Thinks he's the host.

Maybe he's the Virgin Mary

or just plain Hairy.

He needs to take the log out of his eye

When he rants, it makes me sigh.

All you do is call people names.

Maybe on CC.com that brings you fame.

That's pretty lame.

Edited by Seahawks

On behalf of the committee of ass clown idiot recognition I concur fully with oly

I concur with treetoad, who concur's with Oly. I wonder if the seahawk clown is trying to get banned. That would explain how stupid he is.

Kevbone go back and check your post buddy. You be #1 on the banned list.