you stupid fuckin bunny.

Kevbone needs to go back to school

becuase he's a moronic fool.

stop being such a tool.

Damn Seafawk,

your not have bad

cut your dreadlock

you silly lad.

Spelling patrol "have Bad" what hell is that?

if i was looking for muff i would not come here!

i come here to learn about climbing.

We are on page 37 here and your going to speak words of wisdom???

Get the hell out!!!!!!!!!!

Page 37? My computer shows page 91

Must I Repeat???

Kevbone needs to go back to school

becuase he's a moronic fool.

stop being such a tool.

God has his way of bringing everyone to humility, eventually. So I've learned once again on this thread not to worry about the welfare of others, especially those who would just as soon spit at you as look at you. Therefore, keep on keeping on, let sin increase and let grace increase, because sooner or later, no matter how arrogant, you will meet the rock who breaks you. And, only then, can he start his work.
God has his way of bringing everyone to humility, eventually. So I've learned once again on this thread not to worry about the welfare of others, especially those who would just as soon spit at you as look at you. Therefore, keep on keeping on, let sin increase and let grace increase, because sooner or later, no matter how arrogant, you will meet the rock who breaks you. And, only then, can he start his work.

Molly,

I was right about you. You are a creep. Please pray that god finds a religion board where you can post and people will not hate you for knowing more than god.

Please fuck yourself Molly.

Molly,

I was right about you. You are a creep. Please pray that god finds a religion board where you can post and people will not hate you for knowing more than god.

Why don't you go burn some books with Hitler, idiot. Did Molly ever tell you to go Screw yourself cause your whatever you are?

Last time I fucking check this was America. Kiss all our asses you dip shit. It people like you that would put people in gas chambers. idiot.

Little harsh arnt ya! How do we know you are not molly. Having a conversation with yourself. Hell, how do we know who any of us are?

I know I'm not Molly, because I took my medication and the Molly voice went away. If it comes back and posts I'll know I have to increase the dose or just mix it in with some herbal medication.

Was that harsh? I said please.

Fucking yourself has been outlawed in CA. You're not in CA are you Molly? If so, please disregard my post and move to a state where it is still legal and fuck yourself there. Thanks!

Hey Molly, I know you've been hanging around the city morgue at night. Ghoul.

Little harsh arnt ya! How do we know you are not molly. Having a conversation with yourself. Hell, how do we know who any of us are?

I know I'm not Molly, because I took my medication and the Molly voice went away. If it comes back and posts I'll know I have to increase the dose or just mix it in with some herbal medication.

Was that harsh? I said please.

Fucking yourself has been outlawed in CA. You're not in CA are you Molly? If so, please disregard my post and move to a state where it is still legal and fuck yourself there. Thanks!

Hey Molly, I know you've been hanging around the city morgue at night. Ghoul.

Bravo, you will make a good sprayer, my son. Bravo...bravo!

Molly,

Why don't you go burn some books with Hitler, idiot. Did Molly ever tell you to go Screw yourself cause your whatever you are?

Last time I fucking check this was America. Kiss all our asses you dip shit. It people like you that would put people in gas chambers. idiot.

or in a room with you. probably against the geneva convention.

Molly,

Molly,