Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God has his way of bringing everyone to humility, eventually. So I've learned once again on this thread not to worry about the welfare of others, especially those who would just as soon spit at you as look at you. Therefore, keep on keeping on, let sin increase and let grace increase, because sooner or later, no matter how arrogant, you will meet the rock who breaks you. And, only then, can he start his work.

God has his way of bringing everyone to humility, eventually. So I've learned once again on this thread not to worry about the welfare of others, especially those who would just as soon spit at you as look at you. Therefore, keep on keeping on, let sin increase and let grace increase, because sooner or later, no matter how arrogant, you will meet the rock who breaks you. And, only then, can he start his work.

Please explain yourself! What is this drivel?

molly ! baby please dont go.

we're just kidding.

without your sweet, sincere, pure musings, this place will become boring and lifeless. thanks for playing!!!!!

god is the god of all! thankfully he wont ask christians when it's time to dispense his justice-power!

I'm interested in your understanding of the definition of sin

To a geek: the function of an angle.

To her: the function of angels.

Find a dictionary idiot.

we're just kidding.

without your sweet, sincere, pure musings, this place will become boring and lifeless. thanks for playing!!!!!

god is the god of all! thankfully he wont ask christians when it's time to dispense his justice-power!

do you always use your religous disorientation to court fellow sprayers

we're just kidding.

do you always use your religous disorientation to court fellow sprayers