Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's such a cute name... muffin. I had a friend down the street who had a little terrier named muffin. This is making me want to eat one right now. Make mine blueberry.

i like to have my muff eaten... does that count??? its not blueberry though :lmao:

Flexibility is the key to all of life's endeavors. A pinch of seasoning and it'll be fine.

Hey 2cent. Let me teach you something about spray. Its were you go to shoot your mouth off and try to entertain in the same sentence. You have not been doing this. Try to be funny….like show us a picture of your mother. Then we will all have a laugh. Or show us a picture of your father….then we will all have a huge laugh, or a small laugh depending on what part of the picture you will show. Go fuck yourself.

Hey I'm not a ghoul. How rude.

1 : a legendary evil being that robs graves and feeds on corpses

2 : one suggestive of a ghoul; especially : one who shows morbid interest in things considered shocking or repulsive

Hey cent boy. I thought I told you to go fuck yourself. Now get to it.

Way to make fun of special olympics kid F!ckTard.

Anybody hikeing up Mt. Hood without supplies and gear is qualified to compete.

Those other 2 the glacier will spit out in 4,000 years. Care to join them.

a) He didn't make fun of the kid....just passing along something that someone else put together

b) You might ask yourself how hard it would be to climb 2500 VF of 50+ degree snow/ice/rock climb with a heavy pack. You will want to haul a porta-ledge as well cause you will be spending the night half way up.

Still got that lame ass 9 Segal. I'd shove that up your ass butt monkey.

You got a date with my Three Oh 8 fag.

Isn't it about time for you to hike up Mt. Hood in your underwear?

Aren't you the guy from the Yahoo message boards that always make posts about ass raping corpses and beating off or dremeling your foreskin as soon as your post gets 10 recommendations?

Your sole purpose here is to troll and bad mouth dead people to get some attention. Your have no basis for your bullshit aside from your infantile need for a reaction.

We don't go down to the docks and pull cocks out of your mouth and tell you how to do your job, so STFU and use that puny 3 Oh 8 on your ballsack. Noob.

Still got that lame ass 9 Segal. I'd shove that up your ass butt monkey.

You got a date with my Three Oh 8 fag.

Isn't it about time for you to hike up Mt. Hood in your underwear?

Aren't you the guy from the Yahoo message boards that always make posts about ass raping corpses and beating off or dremeling your foreskin as soon as your post gets 10 recommendations?

Your sole purpose here is to troll and bad mouth dead people to get some attention. Your have no basis for your bullshit aside from your infantile need for a reaction.

We don't go down to the docks and pull cocks out of your mouth and tell you how to do your job, so STFU and use that puny 3 Oh 8 on your ballsack. Noob.

That is funny shit.

Ok I read on another thread that they didn't summit until Friday. If that is true, then they spent Friday night together in that cave, and woke to bad weather coming in on Saturday.

Still doesn't explain why they split up, though.

let me say this for ya REAL SLOW LIKE....

NO ONE CAN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED UP THERE BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW ARE DEAD. PERIOD.

if you are truly interested in what the experts have to say, check out the '06 alpine accident journal thinger when it comes out. they will compile all of the pertinent information, with all the info from all the experts and then we will know the best guess from the information available. until then there is no way to know. it will take them months to sort it out.

I am sure the sheriff has some idea because he suspended the ground search. He thinks an accident happened, I guess. He's basing this on something that was seen up there. But his assumption of a broken or hurt arm is not supported by the medical evidence.

I notice pictures of guys walking around on the cooper spur using ski poles. Did these climbers have ski poles? Would they need them to get down that route? I've also seen pictures of the steep drop over the gullies. Why would you attempt that route in harsh weather, high winds and low visibility?

Would they have known how long the storm was going to last?

Would they have known how long the storm was going to last?

Of course! They had their portable TV sets with them. The sheriff said off the record that the guy in the cave appeared to have been watching the Playboy channel, and when you hit "return" on the remote, it switched back to the Weather Channel.

There's also unconfirmed reports that he might have been injured by a polar bear. The sheriff is definitely hiding something alright. Let's write a book.