twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J. Krishnamurti rules!

OMG. We almost have something in common Phil! :crosseye:

Except, you need to reread Jiddu's writings on the "quiet mind". :yoda:

We all know your true spiritual leader...

Baghwan Shree Rashneesh

Yeah, well yours is the sadhu in Katmandu who lifts 50# blocks with his cock. A regular hero for you, he is.

like this site welcomes newbies

Guess again!

There is a huge hazing period you must go through. We all went through it.

Bah, this site is fine for newbies, and anyone interested is welcomed, I was there when I didn't know my ass from a bowline. The trick is to have some tact and not be an asshole!

J. Krishnamurti rules!

OMG. We almost have something in common Phil! :crosseye:

Except, you need to reread Jiddu's writings on the "quiet mind". :yoda:

We all know your true spiritual leader...

Baghwan Shree Rashneesh

Yeah, well yours is the sadhu in Katmandu who lifts 50# blocks with his cock. A regular hero for you, he is.

I can do that, too. Jealous?

:grin:

Edited by Phil Jones

Guess again!

Bah, this site is fine for newbies, and anyone interested is welcomed, I was there when I didn't know my ass from a bowline. The trick is to have some tact and not be an asshole!

Yeah! Follow the example of others you dimwit newbies! Have some tact and don't be an asshole. Its a neat trick.

Guess again!

What do you mean "went", kev? We're just taking it easy on you while we deal with all the new blood. Next week will be business as usual. :wave:

Blah, blah.Blah, blah.

Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.

kevbone, swallow that load so we can understand you. You're not only Hard to Kill, you're Hard to Understand.

Damn you for understanding me so well. The Blah, blah.Blah, blah. is the same shit being said here on this thead. its basically just a bunch of Blah, blah.Blah, blah.

Everytime 2cent opens his fucking lame ass mouths all I read is Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.

I am hard to kill...or just hard?

kevbone, swallow that load so we can understand you. You're not only Hard to Kill, you're Hard to Understand.

Damn you for understanding me so well. The Blah, blah.Blah, blah. is the same shit being said here on this thead. its basically just a bunch of Blah, blah.Blah, blah.

Everytime 2cent opens his fucking lame ass mouths all I read is Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.Blah, blah.

I am hard to kill...or just hard?

I'll have to ask Pink if you're hard or not. Not that I want to know. :noway:

Hey fags, dam, I had to spend about 3 minutes to set-up a proxy server so I can change my IP address whenever I want.

Nice ban you zero brained Neo-Nazi banning anybody you don't like IT illiterate "I'm not carrying any spare Gear" Morons.

I'll bounce my IP off a satellite thru Sri Lanka you snow goofs.

Hey would you stop with all the namecalling? Don't you know you're talking to the Gods of the universe?

That's such a cute name... muffin. I had a friend down the street who had a little terrier named muffin. This is making me want to eat one right now. Make mine blueberry.

i like to have my muff eaten... does that count??? its not blueberry though :lmao:

Hey fags, dam, I had to spend about 3 minutes to set-up a proxy server so I can change my IP address whenever I want.

Nice ban you zero brained Neo-Nazi banning anybody you don't like IT illiterate "I'm not carrying any spare Gear" Morons.

I'll bounce my IP off a satellite thru Sri Lanka you snow goofs.

retard.gif