Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

The one thing I've learned from this site more than anything else, is that there is not another sport in the world where so many participants couldn't care less about staying alive. And that attitude transcends over to other climbers as well. No one spewing venom and making light of the climber's fate could possibly be a rescue climber.

Have you looked at any of these other sites the 'mod' suggested?

I recommend www.beastforum.com

Those guys are animals.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personnally care a lot about my fellow climbers. i was really pulling for these guys and really feel they were unlucky and got fucked up by weather and a fall . as for my own life it is precious beyond measure until i croak, then i would consider it an honor to be roasted by you fine folks . escept shimi he dont get it. he thinks guns are powerful.

Way to delete posts that back up what I'm posting.

Admin, you know this is how the Nazi's started. Fascists delete what they don't want to hear or see.

Readers here don't understand, that over the past week, MANY posts have been deleted, edited, banned, if they don't say what the admins want.

Maybe the admin need to look into the MANY successful lawsuits, by people who have posted on forums, and had their posts edited, deleted, etc.

$25,000US per occurance.

Remember, the server logs keep all deletions and edits. When you delete something, it's not deleted on the server, it only deletes the link to the original post.

The ACLU would REALLY like these actions over the past week.

So, if this is on a dedicated leased server, maybe you can delete server logs. But the Network logs of all posts are all still there.

Way to delete posts that back up what I'm posting.

Admin, you know this is how the Nazi's started. Fascists delete what they don't want to hear or see.

Readers here don't understand, that over the past week, MANY posts have been deleted, edited, banned, if they don't say what the admins want.

Maybe the admin need to look into the MANY successful lawsuits, by people who have posted on forums, and had their posts edited, deleted, etc.

$25,000US per occurance.

Remember, the server logs keep all deletions and edits. When you delete something, it's not deleted on the server, it only deletes the link to the original post.

The ACLU would REALLY like these actions over the past week.

So, if this is on a dedicated leased server, maybe you can delete server logs. But the Network logs of all posts are all still there.

Blah, blah, blah.

What a tool.

The internet didn't exist back when the Nazi's started.

:lmao: