Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what will be the next suspenseful Fox News event? (Surely it will be something other than bombshell stories about Iraq or the related criminal presidency of the USA.) Will we learn, by chance, that Britney was caught pooping in the parking garage? Will the news be that Paris was caught playing with that little pile of poop? Or will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi be rumored to have sucked shit directly from the anus of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid? Or visa versa? Will cc.com again be the reluctantly choleric recipient of dysenteric spew from across the nation? If so, how might the story go?

Speculation:

You won't believe what's next! We have learned that a cc.comer known anonymously only as "Archie Enemy" earlier this week enticed a group of climbers onto yet another one of those deadly slippery slopes in the Pacific Northwest -- and all are now feared lost.

Experts explain it's difficult to see what happened, as visibility has been near zero ever since the shit hit the fan. Reports are simply that the climbers ventured into the scatological void without due regard for the spray conditions. Said one insider, "These were all experienced wankers, and they all knew how dangerous the spray can be this time of year. Yet they chose to go anyway."

Apparently delirious from all the crap, it's reported that Enemy's last words were "I totally love shit stories."

So what will be the next suspenseful Fox News event? (Surely it will be something other than bombshell stories about Iraq or the related criminal presidency of the USA.) Will we learn, by chance, that Britney was caught pooping in the parking garage? Will the news be that Paris was caught playing with that little pile of poop? Or will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi be rumored to have sucked shit directly from the anus of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid? Or visa versa? Will cc.com again be the reluctantly choleric recipient of dysenteric spew from across the nation? If so, how might the story go?

Speculation:

You won't believe what's next! We have learned that a cc.comer known anonymously only as "Archie Enemy" earlier this week enticed a group of climbers onto yet another one of those deadly slippery slopes in the Pacific Northwest -- and all are now feared lost.

Experts explain it's difficult to see what happened, as visibility has been near zero ever since the shit hit the fan. Reports are simply that the climbers ventured into the scatological void without due regard for the spray conditions. Said one insider, "These were all experienced wankers, and they all knew how dangerous the spray can be this time of year. Yet they chose to go anyway."

Apparently delirius from all the crap, it's reported that Enemy's last words were "I totally love shit stories."

:lmao:

Hey mods or admins! Can you axe this thread completely?

Better idea, why don't they just ax everything you write!! Heck I quess knowing where Seagal is, is pretty important! lol

hey seafag, you may proceed to deriLICK my balls

LOL knaw you might enjoy.

of course I would enjoy it, thats the point.

• 4 months later...