Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truely hope this room doesn't represent what the real climbers on here are like. I hope this is only the bottom dwellers. If not ban me.

I'd be better off for it.

What happened to Molly?

Molly was interesting in a creepy way, but still, she was creative. She really gave you something to work with when she displayed her brilliantly flawed logic and insisted it was valid by blithely disregarding suggestions to the contrary.

Smegmahawk, on the other hand, provides no actual entertainment value whatsoever. His words are the equivalent of a baked tostitos chip. Cardboardy and boring.

Personally, I don't think this thread should close. Keep in mind that posting here probably keeps Smegmahawk busier than one single person posting here. I suggest everyone make a post and let him repsond. It really does not matter what you post since Smagmahawk will make the same reply...but he has to make multiple post where you just have to make one a day to keep him busy.

And you get to practice spray with someone you don't care about.

So, it becomes painless and boring.

You guys didn't ban Molly did you?

Arrogant Bastards!

you may all post again i have read all the drivel

i now know 2 things

who seahawk really is

and

you all have way too much fucking time on your hands. you need to masturbate more or have an affair or or a romance or some shit. go getcha some REALLY adventure ;)

There once was someone named Pink

There replies really did stink.

They thought it was the missing link.

Please stop....you will never be one of us.

i have a sneaky suspicion about this seahawks person :wave:

I agree, I have suspicion as well.

i don't think you have been around long enough to have the suspicion i have. time will tell.

i don't think you have been around long enough to have the suspicion i have. time will tell.

Yes that maybe true. Did you see all the good/bad poetry I wrote for you on the posts thread? It would be easy to find but some jerks keep posting multiple times. It poetry about you and Minxypoo.

At least with Molly there was a chance of illicit sex. Sort of like fucking a nun ohhh me baaaad!

See now that's another advantage to posting a flashing nun at the Pearly Gates, as was discussed in another thread... I'm very very old and sometimes the stamina begins to flag but the prospect of a comely nun near the top would help keep me focused and perhaps help me squeeze a last few steps out of these old withered muscles...

Edited by niyol

The fule could be use in a Cad. heater, or similar.

Fact is that 3 MORONS, who by the way were not from Oregon, tried to hike up the north face of a mountain in the Northern United States in December, w/o a local guide.

How stupid do you have to be?!

Dont get me wrong, I feal for the families!

But it pisses me off how G*D DAMN STUPID ppl can be.

Im originaly from Montana, so I know a little bit about hiking in the cold, #1: YOU CAN NOT GO LIGHT ON THE WARM CLOTHING! you dont have to wear it all! better safe than sorry!

And by the way, if they didnt take a local guide WHERE IN THE HELL WAS THEIR AVALANCHE BEACON? OR A SAT. PHONE? OR A DIGITAL GPS GUIDE?

So much for being expierienced, huh?

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS: IF YOU GO HIKING IN THE COLD FOR MORE THAN 1 DAY, PACK FOR A WEEK OR MORE!

The state of Oregon is sick of moron climbers waisting tax dollars to rescue dead bodies off the mountain. That money should go to schools, not pulling dead idiots from TX off the Mtn!

I appologise if I have offended anyone reading. but if your not going to bring a local guide, STAY THE HELL OFF HOOD!

The fule could be use in a Cad. heater, or similar.

Fact is that 3 MORONS, who by the way were not from Oregon, tried to hike up the north face of a mountain in the Northern United States in December, w/o a local guide.

How stupid do you have to be?!

Dont get me wrong, I feal for the families!

But it ticks me off how G*D DAM STUPID ppl can be.

Im originaly from Montana, so I know a little bit about hiking in the cold, #1: YOU CAN NOT GO LIGHT ON THE WARM CLOTHING! you dont have to wear it all! better safe than sorry!

And by the way, if they didnt take a local guide WHERE IN THE HELL WAS THEIR AVALANCHE BEACON? OR A SAT. PHONE? OR A DIGITAL GPS GUIDE?

So much for being expierienced, huh?

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS: IF YOU GO HIKING IN THE COLD FOR MORE THAN 1 DAY, PACK FOR A WEEK OR MORE!

The state of Oregon is sick of moron climbers waisting tax dollars to rescue dead bodies off the mountain. That money should go to schools, not pulling dead idiots from TX off the Mtn!

I appologise if I have offended anyone reading. but if your not going to bring a local guide, STAY THE HELL OFF HOOD!