Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

i will assume you are talking to me, because i would like to field these three questions. i care because you sound like an idiot and you are making foolish posts here. steven segal made me the cop here, so i can liberally kick your ass if i want through distance internet posting, and i am here because i am a climber, rock and alpine, and i enjoy talking with others who enjoy the same things. and i like picking on weak, such as yourself. go watch tv, sportscenter or something. why are you here? i think we have the next up and coming kevbone in the form of a sports fan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I have 3 question for you, why hell do you care? who the hell made you cop here??? and why are you even here???

Question? Dont you mean questions? Blam, the spelling cops have nailed you too!

MMM.... why am I here? To annoy the fuck out of you! It is my job here in spray. Its what I was hired for. Is is working? BTW....Seahawk blow balls. Go fuck a horse. Minx can hook you up!

This may seem a silly question. Have you climbed before?

And no insult meant.

The stats are real and most people get hurt going down because they are tired sleep deprived and just plain let their guard down when tired, cold, etc..

Check it out: go climbing these things will become logical.

Yes, I think you're right. People get cold and tired, and then things happen. That's why preparation and planning are so important, I would say. You want to have the decision tree already in place so the answer to a question is always 'intuitive.' And, exceeding your limits in a dangerous environment can turn deadly, right?

No I don't climb. I hike and ski and ride horses and sail. But the principles are all the same.

If you were a real climber you wouldn't be in here Mr. cop. Your a fake so stop the act.

First of all. Who are you talking too?

If its me. Yes Im a fake. Just like the rest of us. You need to learn about spray. I think my friend and foe Mr Segal can help. He will hit you sooooo hard, your blood will "SPRAY" on the wall.

Now what are you going to do?

But the principles are all the same.

I dont think so.

well you might think so if you had ever been on a sailboat in fog and foul weather and navigating by dead reckoning. Or if you had ever been on a horse which is bolting from an attack dog.

When these bad situations happen, it's too late to figure out what to do. You have to know before they happen what to do.

And no insult meant.

The stats are real and most people get hurt going down because they are tired sleep deprived and just plain let their guard down when tired, cold, etc..

Yes, I think you're right. People get cold and tired, and then things happen. That's why preparation and planning are so important, I would say. You want to have the decision tree already in place so the answer to a question is always 'intuitive.' And, exceeding your limits in a dangerous environment can turn deadly, right?

No I don't climb. I hike and ski and ride horses and sail. But the principles are all the same.

Not quite the same. It may seem that way from your armchair.

Since you have not climbed, you're probably not anyone I would take advice from. However, most experienced climbers will not benefit from what you say simply because it's old hat and everyone does that already.

You just seem like somoene trying to figure this out. That's OK, but it does sound like you think you know what you are talking about, when to someone who climbs you just sound plain unknowledgeable about the sport. Sorry to be harsh, but you seem to like listening to yourself. And you are creepy. Are you aware it says Ghoul beneath your name? It's appropriate.

Have a safe day in the armchair.

This guy sucks more than a starving swarm of mosquitos. Doe's anyone actually like any of his films? I know I don't. If there's anyone out there that does like him, you'd better take a long hard rest and ask yourself why. If you still like him afterwards, I can only conclude that you are a victim of Seagal brainwashing. Symptoms of Seagallination ( a term used by scientists to describe Seagals brainwashing) are as follows.

1.You like Steven Seagal's movies

2.You don't see him as a hideous incarnation of pure excretement.

3.You don't hate Steven Seagal with every part of your being.

Recovery from Seagallination can often be gruelling. It has been known that people have ended their lives after finally realising that Seagal sucks, and that they have spent even so much as a penny towards anything asocciated with the cock sucker.

Not quite the same. It may seem that way from your armchair.

Since you have not climbed, you're probably not anyone I would take advice from. However, most experienced climbers will not benefit from what you say simply because it's old hat and everyone does that already.

You just seem like somoene trying to figure this out. That's OK, but it does sound like you think you know what you are talking about, when to someone who climbs you just sound plain unknowledgeable about the sport. Sorry to be harsh, but you seem to like listening to yourself. And you are creepy. Are you aware it says Ghoul beneath your name? It's appropriate.

Have a safe day in the armchair.

Why don't you just tell me what I'm missing about the situation, then? I came here to be educated, not insulted. The powers that be put 'ghoul' under my name, because no one is allowed to question anything a climber does here, I guess.

But, all of it is open to question, and it will be questioned by people who know a lot more than I do. Because I'm not the only one interested in safety in this world.

This guy sucks more than a starving swarm of mosquitos. Doe's anyone actually like any of his films? I know I don't. If there's anyone out there that does like him, you'd better take a long hard rest and ask yourself why. If you still like him afterwards, I can only conclude that you are a victim of Seagal brainwashing. Symptoms of Seagallination ( a term used by scientists to describe Seagals brainwashing) are as follows.

1.You like Steven Seagal's movies

2.You don't see him as a hideous incarnation of pure excretement.

3.You don't hate Steven Seagal with every part of your being.

Recovery from Seagallination can often be gruelling. It has been known that people have ended their lives after finally realising that Seagal sucks, and that they have spent even so much as a penny towards anything asocciated with the cock sucker.

where is segal anyway? is he even posting right now? plug your asshole back up and go back to work.

And no insult meant.

My advice to you is to go read up first on ice climbing, then come post valid questions,your much more likely to get answers from questions that actually have some bearing, then to sound like IGNORANT TO MOUNTIAN CLIMBING........said my peace.