Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

Oh what that? Here ya go, and to Stevensegal 1 , you comment about ice cubes was a fucked up of a thing as I've ever read anywhere.

Please, show some courage and post your real name jackass.

This thread

Note: huge spectacular pic of a torpedo was removed a few days after this was posted and someone had cooled down.

Edited by billcoe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: another pic removed a few days after this was posted and someone had cooled down.

Text stays, why not?

So Fuck you and your endless speculation 2 cents. You too with those unbeliveably rude comments Segal 1.

Edited by billcoe

I want to thank the person who deleted Segal 1 as a poster.

There's actually some funny stuff on this thread once that stuff is gone.

I would like to know who Segal 1 was. Lets make it public, if somebody wants to say those kinds of things publicly, to post such rotten, horrible, things for the world to see about some of our fallen brothers: whos families are in pain over their recent demise, lets remove the anomimity and out the bastard and have a real "discussion" out in the open.

See if the coward has any stones to say that kind of uncalled for crap and discuss it in the open.

If I find out I will make that info public.

Hey bill, love to see you great posts. I hope Im that wise when I hit your age (ha,ha). Just kidding, really though, great to see you lurking.

Are Shimi shimi coca pop and SS1 gone? I am not realy in favor of banning anyone, but it would be nice for them to choose there own fucking name and have a spine once in a while.

I will admit noone can replace the one and only Steven Segal. WWhooo yaaa! Karate chop!!!!

Does REI carry matches that are good enough so I can make a campfire in the ice cave to avoid the hypothermicals?

You can siphon this gas from your car's tank and put it in a nalgene.

Gawd, another newbie assclown. :rolleyes:

The proper climbing protocol is to siphon gas from the tank of the vehicle *next* to you at the TH. Especially that stupid shiny SUV. Prepared climbers keep a small prybar to pop open the gas lid.

It's stupid to steal your own gas, as you would hate to run out on the drive home.

Gawd damn! I knew there was a reados not to syphon fuel from my rideshare car. We ran out of fuel, but it was OK we just pumped my buddies stomach and got a good two gallons of gas. Enough to make it to the chevron.

Next time, we bring a crowbar to pry open SUV gas tanks as well as the doors so we can get inside the leathery interior and get some yummy treats. We will not be prying open subarus because they usually have organic food that tastes like cardboard and semlls like unwashed hippie.

Good to see your posts kev, I gotta say, Steven Seagal must be tickling your funnybone cause you've been extra funny lately.

Thanks bill, when one reaches 1000 posts there is a aura of change that comes over oneself. Its called leaning how to spray. Which is my favorite part of logging on each and EVERY day. I cant stay away. I have had very good teachers: Ru, Steven Segal, G-spotter, Pink, Flyingpig (god rest his soul), Muffy, no spine Minx, Off White for sure. these are my mentors of spray, There are some many more, I cant remember them all right now.

I do have to add, yesterday was among the funniest days on CC.com in a long while. I had to leave my desk more than once to not be detected that I was not working. I was LOL.

Hazing all the newbies is good times.

All my love goes out to all the spraying crap heads out there. Have a merry X-mas.

Good to see your posts kev, I gotta say, Steven Seagal must be tickling your funnybone cause you've been extra funny lately.

Thanks bill, when one reaches 1000 posts there is a aura of change that comes over oneself. Its called leaning how to spray. Which is my favorite part of logging on each and EVERY day. I cant stay away. I have had very good teachers: Ru, Steven Segal, G-spotter, Pink, Flyingpig (god rest his soul), Muffy, no spine Minx, Off White for sure. these are my mentors of spray, There are some many more, I cant remember them all right now.

I do have to add, yesterday was among the funniest days on CC.com in a long while. I had to leave my desk more than once to not be detected that I was not working. I was LOL.

All my love goes out to all the spraying crap heads out there. Have a merry X-mas.

i learned from the masters

spraysage (dru)

adomson

cavey

trask

greg w

Alpine K

erik

special ed

and many many more. everyone was low man on the totem pole once. what marks you as a man is the humor with which you deal with that particular position.

spraysage (dru)

adomson

cavey

trask

greg w

Alpine K

erik

special ed

and many many more. everyone was low man on the totem pole once. what marks you as a man is the humor with which you deal with that particular position.

Oh yeah right...forgot about all those spraylords. Sorry.....I ment no disrespect.

PS... love it when my sarcasim misses the target, little miss muffmister.

spraysage (dru)

adomson

cavey

trask

greg w

Alpine K

erik

special ed

Oh yeah right...forgot about all those spraylords. Sorry.....I ment no disrespect.

PS... love it when my sarcasim misses the target, little miss muffmister.

you can say what you like

I will hear what i choose :moondance:

I want to thank the person who deleted Segal 1 as a poster.

There's actually some funny stuff on this thread once that stuff is gone.

I would like to know who Segal 1 was. Lets make it public, if somebody wants to say those kinds of things publicly, to post such rotten, horrible, things for the world to see about some of our fallen brothers: whos families are in pain over their recent demise, lets remove the anomimity and out the bastard and have a real "discussion" out in the open.

See if the coward has any stones to say that kind of uncalled for crap and discuss it in the open.

If I find out I will make that info public.

AMEN.

OK, this has nothing to do with anything, but isn't that what spray is all about?

Anyway, how cool is Kit DesLauriers the first person to successfully ski all Seven Summits.

Now, she has brass ovaries!!

Hey, I wanna ski 3/4 of the route and it to count.

On second thought, I wanna be Davo Karnicar and ski that shit top to bottom.

Please everyone try to understand that the immature and argumentative rockjocks and token chalkbag bitch that frequent this forum are members of a Chosen Priesthood. It would be best if all of the non-climbers just step away in awe, but know that if you must ask questions then only two are allowed. "How do you get the rope up there?" and "Just exactly how tremendously huge are your cojones anyway?"

Please everyone try to understand that the immature and argumentative rockjocks and token chalkbag bitch that frequent this forum are members of a Chosen Priesthood. It would be best if all of the non-climbers just step away in awe, but know that if you must ask questions then only two are allowed. "How do you get the rope up there?" and "Just exactly how tremendously huge are your cojones anyway?"

You posted at 4 am. you lame

Another question is allowed after receiving the n00b-requisite smackdown: "Thank-you, may I have another?"