Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thanks for the welcome.. much appreciated... now my jingle bell and I are out the door! back later this eve..

I think we have set a spray addiction record here. :grin:

No shit...Doo. I logged off for a few thinking I would be able to stay away. I have shit I have to do before leaving work today. Shit.

and thanks for the welcome.. much appreciated... now my jingle bell and I are out the door! back later this eve..

I think we have set a spray addiction record here. :grin:

No shit...Doo. I logged off for a few thinking I would be able to stay away. I have shit I have to do before leaving work today. Shit.

not you dumb ass

Excuse me, maybe you expert campers on this website forum can answer my question.

At what temperature does snow burn? Does REI carry matches that are good enough so I can make a campfire in the ice cave to avoid the hypothermicals?

Hey Poopie,

Why not burn your toilet paper? Or bring along dung patties like they do in Asia. Heat your snowcave for a month. No more death.

Duh.

Excuse me, maybe you expert campers on this website forum can answer my question.

At what temperature does snow burn? Does REI carry matches that are good enough so I can make a campfire in the ice cave to avoid the hypothermicals?

Snow does not burn unless you add plenty of gasoline. Not that coleman crap. Good high octane gas. Lots of it. Don't be a cheap ass and skimp on quantity.

You can siphon this gas from your car's tank and put it in a nalgene.

You can have fun with this too by offering your friends a drink of "water" from you nalgene. Just be ready with matches because they will spray after the first gulp and you want to light the spray and impress your other friends in camp with your fire breathing buddy.

Does REI carry matches that are good enough so I can make a campfire in the ice cave to avoid the hypothermicals?

You can siphon this gas from your car's tank and put it in a nalgene.

Gawd, another newbie assclown. :rolleyes:

The proper climbing protocol is to siphon gas from the tank of the vehicle *next* to you at the TH. Especially that stupid shiny SUV. Prepared climbers keep a small prybar to pop open the gas lid.

It's stupid to steal your own gas, as you would hate to run out on the drive home.

I'm not a climber, but I was wondering about something that happened to me at the trailhead.

Someone, and I believe it was someone from Oregon, given the license plate of the only other vehicle there, left the head of a crawdad on my car ariel.

Should I be concerned?

Yeah, come to think of it, should I be equally concerned about the double headed dildo I found stuck in the tailpipe of my car this one time I went hiking?

I'm not a climber, but I was wondering about something that happened to me at the trailhead.

Someone, and I believe it was someone from Oregon, given the license plate of the only other vehicle there, left the head of a crawdad on my car ariel.

Should I be concerned?

Yeah, come to think of it, should I be equally concerned about the double headed dildo I found stuck in the tailpipe of my car this one time I went hiking?

Is it identical to your favorite one?