Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

I gotta tell ya folks, I came here to gleen some info about 3 men that have captured the attention and hearts of millions of people in manycountries.

Well, don't take this personally TekEss, but you came here because you've been sold a bill of goods by the media who's flogging a soap opera for the sake of making the kind of money you seem to think the owners of this site should be bellying up to the trough to get their share of.

Oh, and by the way, make sure to *click* the REI link at the bottom of the page and buy something purdy for the wife. They have real nice lifestyle clothing.

The kickbacks keep us in blow and booze.

:pagetop:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why do you say 6 axes? Would they normally climb that rockface with one in each hand? "

W00t, maybe a hammer in one hand and a pick in the other, very rare configuration.

But what do I know, I'd have also taken cold weather gear, food and supplies.

Well, I'm pretty sure there was only one axe in the cave with Kelly, and two at the location of the makeshift cave. So that would mean 3 are missing? And, what does that tell us?

I don't know how they climb the big mountains like Hood and "Raindog" as you guys call it, but it sounds like from what I have read on this board that you should bring an icepick for chipping out a "Y" symbol if you get lost in the forest of either of those mountains. Godbless SAR and may the Lord Shine on Them and Keep Them in His Grace.

Hello from Minnesota! I haven't forgot about you guys out there!

MRE, fuck, I'm taking that and my M4 to do some real spray.

14.5 barrel, 1/9 right twist, chrome plated receiver and barrel, surefire 4 sided foregrip, Tac Vert grip, Surefire Tac Light, Iron Sights, Aimpoint scope, SOCOM Bipod, 6 pos stock.

And yes, I pay my $200 for 3 years to have all 3 of my machine guns legally full-auto. Real Spray.

Perfect for bagging stupis ass tec climbers that don't want to carry basic supplies, and then want us to look for their sorry asses.

Oh, and I field dress the F!ckTards.

flying_cat.jpg

flying_cat.jpg

flying_cat.jpg

Edited by ShiniWhoever

I've been so captivated with thsi story.

I saw a dead dog on the side of teh road once and i just stopped my buick and poked it over and over and over and over and over...

Hey, have you guys heard anything about a cut rope? Maybe the snow crystals focused the sun onto the rope like a magnifying glass and burned through it that way.

Could someone call SAR and tell them about my idea and report back here with therei reply?

I'm a hero.

The one thing I've learned from this site more than anything else, is that there is not another sport in the world where so many participants care so little about the loss of life, their own or anyone elses. No one spewing venom and making light of the climber's fate could possibly be a rescue climber.

I don't know how they climb the big mountains like Hood and "Raindog" as you guys call it, but it sounds like from what I have read on this board that you should bring an icepick for chipping out a "Y" symbol if you get lost in the forest of either of those mountains. Godbless SAR and may the Lord Shine on Them and Keep Them in His Grace.

Hello from Minnesota! I haven't forgot about you guys out there!

Dude! You know that "y" thing is a minnesota secret. I dont know why you decided to leak it out to the press. I better alert MNclimbing.com about that. They are gonna kick your ass! Twit!

The one thing I've learned from this site more than anything else, is that there is not another sport in the world where so many participants couldn't care less about staying alive. And that attitude transcends over to other climbers as well. No one spewing venom and making light of the climber's fate could possibly be a rescue climber.

Have you looked at any of these other sites the 'mod' suggested?