Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROSIE'S ON THE CASE!!!!!! THANK GOD. DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THE "Y"?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/4968916.html

Here's a link to Barbara Walter's "e-mail." They don't have one for Rosie. But since she's the producer, she needs to feel some love.

I'm not a violent person, but because so many people watch that inane show, Rosie needs to be called out and verbally popped in the fucking mouth.

I worked realy hard to get this in spray. So F@#$k off bro.

Excuse me? You did nothing of the sort. And you have no one but me to thank for ending the speculative posts while all you did is contribute to the problem. Admin is definitely not in your future. Now show some appreciation and contribute to support my good deeds buy clicking on the link below to make a paypal donation.

http://www.kevboner.com

I worked realy hard to get this in spray. So F@#$k off bro.

Excuse me? You did nothing of the sort. And you have no one but me to thank for ending the speculative posts while all you did is contribute to the problem. Admin is definitely not in your future. Now show some appreciation and contribute to support my good deeds buy clicking on the link below to make a paypal donation.

http://www.kevboner.com

Fawk off bitch. You are a newbie. Nothing new. If it wasnt for me this would still be a speculating bitch thread in Oregon Cascades that needs to be in Spray. I got it changed, no one else. You personaly have pissed folks off. I dont care about that. I have done my share of that. But learn your place Mr. 50 posts.

The first rule of Spray is to entertain. Clearly, fiddycent is either incapable, or unwilling, to bring something of this nature to the party.

Then again, neither does Kevbone, but at least he is trying so very hard.

Ah...thanks tvashtarkatena, now go fuck yourself :lmao:

Interesting

HOOD RIVER, Ore. -- Autopsy results Wednesday showed that Mt. Hood climber Kelly James, whose body was recovered Monday, was not injured as previously thought.

AP Photo

Brian Hall's sister, Angela Hall (left) and Sheriff Joe Wampler speak to the media.

James did not have a dislocated shoulder as reported by authorities earlier this week. Furthermore, James' body showed no broken bones or injuries that would have prevented his mobility, according to the state medical examiner, Dr. Larry Lewman.

Lewman did say it appears James suffered from hypothermia and dehydration.