Mount St. Helen's is steaming

Lyn

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was mentioned on CNN and MSNBC today as yet another reason "climbers" should be wary since they are seeing Mt. St. Helens having "plumes" today. Mountains are active volcanos. Yadda yadda yadda. All that normal jazz.

Because volcanos very commonly just explode with no warning and catch climbers by supprise. Wow climbing is really dangerous. I am staying away from volcanos from now on. Thanks CNN.

Why is this in the Oregon Cascades Forum?? Did St Helens put up a steamy haze screen and dissappear and reappear next to one of the Sisters or something.

did you know oregon readjusted our boarders to include all of washington up to Index and including 11worth :moondance:

hoooorraayyyy for me

Why is this in the Oregon Cascades Forum?? Did St Helens put up a steamy haze screen and dissappear and reappear next to one of the Sisters or something.

Mention it one more time. Perhaps you'll get an answer.

what more do they want? i already told them we stole the best parts of WA ;)

Mention it one more time. Perhaps you'll get an answer.

what more do they want? i already told them we stole the best parts of WA ;)

I couldn't agree more. :brew:

• 1 month later...