TAUNTAUNS - WORTH THE WEIGHT????

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm trying to understand this.... do you need to get a PLB for your tauntaun too?

every time i see that i can only think PLAB.... i know, I'm bad but its cracking me up ;)

put out the PLAB sign the cc.comers will find us and bring the keg :moondance:

lol muffy :lmao:
:grin:

a girl has to have her priorities straight... if Iiaxxx is gunna come haul my ass off a mountain he better bring all of you and beverages too ;)

btw Iian you totally rock you and all the rescue folks. I hope the people arround you are taking care of the things you need and if i can do something to help from my couch (fucking germs) let me know.

xoxoxoxoxo

muffin

"Chinese Rescue Dolphin PLBs are permanently installed just forward of the blowhole/ping receiver/rainbow flame thrower by Bao Xishun, the World's Tallest Man to Care About Chinese Rescue Dolphin Safety."

xishunAP_450x299.jpg

I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS PHOTO FOR THE LAST TEN HOURS AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY THE TOWLS ARE ARRANGE TO MAKE A "VEE". I THINK THIS MEANS THAT THERE IS A DOLPHIN SOMEWHERE NEAR OR MAYBE IT IS SOME SORT OF SIGNAL TO NASA INVOLVING THE SPACE SHUTTLE. DOES ANYONE HAVE NASA'S NUMBER SO I CAN CALL AND NOTIFY THEM? THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS CHOADA.