TAUNTAUNS - WORTH THE WEIGHT????

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about this long and hard and i've come to the conclusion after reading this that Bill O' Reilly should stand watch at a gate, allowing only those with Tautauns large enough house the climber in its belly in emergency situations and that the mountain should be carpet bombed with flares such that one is always in arms reach in case of emergency.

WELL IF canadianian can afford to man all mountains why can't US? I don't understand why they can't just hunker down and climb through to the summit. I mean, if we can put a man on the moon, why not build a special suit for climbing up the mountain in 150 MPH wind or some robot that can remote control a drone robot with special arms for grabbing stuff.

sometimes, though, your tauntaun might fall into a half-mile deep crack in the glacier. or zombie jesus might bite its head off.

a couple of the risks you have to accept if you're crazy enough to climb IN THE WINTER.

it's still fall, winter storms don't last as long.

WELL IF canadianian can afford to man all mountains why can't US? I don't understand why they can't just hunker down and climb through to the summit. I mean, if we can put a man on the moon, why not build a special suit for climbing up the mountain in 150 MPH wind or some robot that can remote control a drone robot with special arms for grabbing stuff.

BEHOLD!!! The Mt. Hood Mark VII Action Suit!!

suitsforsale3.jpg