more ice...

Dru

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cause Dru works for the government and appropriates Crown resources for his own sick and twisted projects. People like him taking advantage of government resources give civil servants a bad name! This is precisely why the Liberals are cutting back services! Shit, as a teacher the only think I've gotten is an old Gordon Smail guidebook to the Chief from a school library which features these really cool illustrations of drunken vikings trying to belay and climb! More pictures Dru!

quote:

Originally posted by jordop:
cause Dru works for the government and appropriates Crown resources for his own sick and twisted projects. People like him taking advantage of government resources give civil servants a bad name! This is precisely why the Liberals are cutting back services! Shit, as a teacher the only think I've gotten is an old Gordon Smail guidebook to the Chief from a school library which features these really cool illustrations of drunken vikings trying to belay and climb! More pictures Dru!

i had to look out of the helicopter for deer. thats why i got sick.

and i traded a smaill guide for beer once. "tyed off rurps and a lack of beer typify this gnarly horror show for wall freaks. a one-bouncer.".