Partners for ANYTHING Pac NW dec. 20-28

freefall

Leaving for Seattle tomorrow. I haven't had time to line up any partners. I'm bringing the kitchen sink out with me. Looking for ice, snow, mountaineering, even rock if the weather dictates.

Anyone interested give me a call or email. Hard, moderate, easy whatever, I hate wasting my time out west without getting any climbing in.

Andrew 646-642-1776

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on doing the First Winter Ascent of Red Mountain in the Sultan Basin this Friday if I can find a partner. Weather is supposed to be great. Terrain will be mixed snow and rock. Climb is rated class 4, but it is winter now so you you know how it will be. If you are interested let me know at j7jamin at yahoo.com .

Edited by Jamin

if you are still looking for partners I am up in the Mt Baker area from the 22nd-29th. in particular I am looking for partners to climb/ski something on Christmas when the resort is closed. general bc or maybe an overnighter on Mt Baker? let me know if you want to come up north.

cheers,

Brian :-)