MT Hood Continued

fern

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is for facts. There is now another thread to discuss any and all speculation, called 'Mt. Hood events speculation.' You can find it under the list of forums. Please limit your spec. to that area. Thank you.

twocents, from what I have deduced, Sean is one of the rescuers. I think he probably has a good frame of reference for any speculation that he makes and I think most of us are interested in hearing the educated guesses of people who have actually been on the scene of the rescue attempts and know more about it than the rest of us.

JosephH makes a good point about the added responsibilities on the moderators during this rescue.

Veterans or newbies, we can all do things to help, like make a contribution and avoid flaming others.

It's pretty obvious that there's a lot of good people here who would be fun to hike, climb, camp and hang out with.

Something you clearly lack.

I could lash back at that, but choose not too, at least for now. I had enough of that last night with pink, Lamebone, and Dr. Flush not-so-Amazing. Instead, I will pray that some way, somehow, you and others like you all will come to know the very God that created you AND the mountains you climb.

Something you clearly lack.

I could lash back at that, but choose not too, at least for now. I had enough of that last night with pink and Lamebone. Instead, I will pray that some way, somehow, you and others like you all will come to know the very God that created you AND the mountains you climb.

So you reserve the right to lash back? Strange. You should just do some climbing and chill out on the theology or go spray somewhere else about god.

Last I looked, god was never belaying me.

This thread is now closed, there's nothing more to say that hasn't been said repeatedly.

For SAR information go here to read.

To express your condolences to the victim's families, particularly those with a religious bent, go here.

If you want to learn more about climbing in general, please go start or join an ongoing thread in the Newbies forum on this board.

If you want to argue, complain, debate religion, speculate about things you don't understand, or carry on incessantly either go to the Spray forum on this board or just go away.

Thanks for your cooperation.