Routes & Rocks in the Mt Challenger Quad online

Tony_Bentley

rocksandroutescover.JPG

This book is the original guide to the Northern and Southern Picket Ranges and outlying areas. The guide contains geologic references as well as alpine hiking routes.

I have the book on my website now as both pdfs and a compressed folder with a high resolution map and jpegs.

I encourage anyone that is familiar with this area to add comments with up to date information about each of the access routes. Each route is numerical so it is probably best to use the route number, then the description of the route changes or differences between now and then.

Here is the link

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted Mary Metz at The Mountaineers Books and according to her, they no longer retain a copyright. The rights then default back to the Author, who was and still is employed through the USGS.

Sorry if you are having connection problems with my website. They were having some sort of problem the last couple of days with my web server but they insist that it will be fixed after today.