• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Distel32

Coming Home: Baby Shower/Party 12-20

That's right you wankers.

I'm coming home with the wife and our daughter for two weeks of NW rain and general holiday family time, seeing as it has been two years since I left.

We are having a small baby shower/welcome to the USA party at my family's house on the south side of Greenlake.

Anyway, thought a couple of you folks might be interested, and there are a few of you I wouldn't mind sharing a few laughs with. Plus we'll provide food and some beer/wine whatever.

Anyone ever thinking about coming to Mongolia could also abuse us as a resource.

Wednesday December 20, 5-8pm. PM or email me on gmail for directions: bataa32

5738 Ashworth Ave N

n25901538_31228488_5206.jpg

n25901538_31224370_3194.jpg

What a gorgeous family you got there, Luke! Congratulations on your marriage and the birth of your fine baby daughter!

Oh, almost forgot... Welcome home!

Edited by sobo

Maybe Ramutas could glue some cloth to a slab of Stealth. ; )

Even though she is only 4.5 months old she has a mean grip. Try and find really small "captains of crush" as well...

Good to see everyone is appears to be doing well. So how is going being a dad? I know for me it is going much easier than I ever expected.

haha, true that!

No doubt there are tough moments, but generally Amarlin sleeps through the night and has never been a crying baby. Everything else has been going great as well, she loves to play.

I give credit to her super mix of genes: 1/4, Uriankhai Mongol, 1/4 Khalkh Mongol, 1/8 Italian, 1/8 Sweedish, 1/8 German and then Irish and English.

Holy crap, damn she is major mix. That is cool she is sleeping through the night. Simone sleeps good too, it is awesome, ocassionally she'll and sit there talking 'blah blah blah' even though it wakes me, it just too funny to get frustrated.

Have fun back in the states.

yo can hook a brotha up with some beta for a ski traverse of the Mongolian Altai? BTW, congrats!!

Edited by Winter