Coming Home: Baby Shower/Party 12-20

Distel32

That's right you wankers.

I'm coming home with the wife and our daughter for two weeks of NW rain and general holiday family time, seeing as it has been two years since I left.

We are having a small baby shower/welcome to the USA party at my family's house on the south side of Greenlake.

Anyway, thought a couple of you folks might be interested, and there are a few of you I wouldn't mind sharing a few laughs with. Plus we'll provide food and some beer/wine whatever.

Anyone ever thinking about coming to Mongolia could also abuse us as a resource.

Wednesday December 20, 5-8pm. PM or email me on gmail for directions: bataa32

5738 Ashworth Ave N

n25901538_31228488_5206.jpg

n25901538_31224370_3194.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, true that!

No doubt there are tough moments, but generally Amarlin sleeps through the night and has never been a crying baby. Everything else has been going great as well, she loves to play.

I give credit to her super mix of genes: 1/4, Uriankhai Mongol, 1/4 Khalkh Mongol, 1/8 Italian, 1/8 Sweedish, 1/8 German and then Irish and English.

Holy crap, damn she is major mix. That is cool she is sleeping through the night. Simone sleeps good too, it is awesome, ocassionally she'll and sit there talking 'blah blah blah' even though it wakes me, it just too funny to get frustrated.

Have fun back in the states.

• 2 weeks later...