best acid trip you ever had

pink

That would be nice, except that acid is not derived from a fungus. It comes from lysergic acid, which comes from the seeds of a flower. I believe it's morning glory seeds.

You stupid mother fucker research before youfucking shoot your fucking pie hole off. "LSD is synthesized from lysergic acid derived from ergot, a grain fungus that typically grows on rye."

source for someone as stupid as you is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD

Fucking christ I hope you are in an industry that can afford to employ someone as stupid as you. skull

You are right about the ergot, but I was right about the seeds. I was going from memory, whereas you had to go to to the web.

I may be ignorant on the subject of recreational drugs, but there is a big difference between stupid and ignorant and you ought to look that up.

Well, buddy you are fucking both. Again the seeds are not involved in the process other than an agent for the fungus to grow on. Oh, well I guess your online name says it all. You love to eat shit. I'll leave some for you on your front porch next time I am in the Lynnwood area. Meanwhile suck on this :ass:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 way pyramids.... spring GD tour 1990. Came off a grate fall tour in 89 and had to drop out of school for a semester due to missing too much class(they were the ones who were missing out!!)

So with nothing else to do but hit up the spring east coast Dead tour...suddenly I am at the knickerbocker arena in albany NY waiting in line after dropping... My friends had all headed in, so i am by myself in line...what the hell is going on, How come things are so strange around here??? the venue walls are leaning toward me! breathing.... flying....gatecrasher freaks me out for a bit, holy shit this is getting strange... never tripped this hard before... finally inside, just happy to be out of the congestion for a bit...sheeple, bahhh...find the floor, friends are all there. bent over to tie my shoe and knocked noggins with someone. thats good for about ten minutes of geeking..

The band comes out, phew, thank god theres something to focus this trip on, it started to have that edge like it was gonna head south. the Good Times get Rolling and Help is finally on the Way. a trip up Franklins Tower yielded views in all directions. On a clear day you can see forever! After a visit to Desolation Row, Jerry took us to Tennessee..god is there any place I'd rather be??? not a chance!! just another Saturday Nite!!

God, why do they need to take a break?? not a chance Im gonna fight that crowd to get a drink. not sure i can take it...The walls are leaning inward. Lets go try to talk to healy...nope, not sure i can carry on a full conversation with anyone right now... Lights out...Candace on...Stellar Playin in the band takes into the stratosphere for a bit. What planet is this?? are we even still ON a planet??? Uncle John organically reminds me... Next stop, Terrapin Station. THIS is where my MIND LEFT MY BODY... aurally and visually stunning this band is melting my world. Happiness is Drumming, for sure...The Wheel keeps turning and then Jerry combines our years and melts them into a dream. Crying...only Jer could bring this crowd to utter silence. What command. Dusting off those rusty strings one more time, but never fading away, they bid us good nite...

Phew what a ride!!! the tale of the post show hotel adventure will have to wait til another day..

I have had too many great ones to list, so I'll tell about a bad one.

Summer of 91' at Soldier Field, seeing the Dead for about my 10th time. My buddy, who had always been a little shaky while tripping anyway, got freaked out by the tapers that we were sitting near. We were being a little loud, and all they asked was for us to keep it down a bit, but it ran away in his head, and before I knew it, he was gone.

I heard he passed a friend near the concession stand, and asked him if "he was with them?", yeah of course my friend said, and then he was really off.

The next we heard from him, it was the next day, we awoke at the Congress Hotel, to a call from a friend in StLouis. "What did you do to Matt?"

Apparently he left the venue, and made his way to a hotel, where he stuffed a mexican valet in a trash can and stole a car. Proceeded to hit the highway before he stopped somewhere about 2.5 hours outside of Chicago. He called a friend and told him to come get him.........

Talk about a long strange trip......

twas the summer of '69

i popped 2 purple double domes and 15 min later entered the aquarium at stanley park in vancouver.all was cool until all the glass disappeared and i was walking among the fishies. sooo real. eventually the sounds were freaking me out and my bud swam away , so i left. people were looking at me really weird so i 'knew' i had to rebuild my standing in society so i hung out with 3-4 winos to start back at bottom. once i got the smartest wino to agree i was acceptable i was on my way.people were still freaking out(hair/pissed pants/muddy clothes?)but i didnt care. i then decided to walk back east. i remember i could see the prairies expanding for miles , then the great lakes and the evergreens and to the south east, the ny skyline, aaah. as i was walking i saw a construction zone and every time i walked by after going around the block i could see the whole building coming up. once i figured they were ok without me, i went to bed... the next day i woke up in a ditch , 100 miles east ,cause the water was coming up to my mouth. i dried in the sun and cleaned myself up a little, stuck my tumb out and the 2nd car stopped.he was going to calgary so i went ...

Edited by virendra7

BTW? It's the shitty acid that is spiked that comes on fast.

you start feeling high but it isn't a hallucinogen high. it's just the speed. I stopped dropping when it felt too much like doing meth. I figured if i was going to do speed i would go to the source. that was the most wasted 6 months of my life.

btw, i had so many awsome trips i can't even begin to pick the best. good times. Although i did come up with a particularly memorable trip. I was 16 i think it was 1988. I drove a 1966 plymoth valiant (total party car) I picked up one of my best girlfriends T and the two guys we hung out with at the time. We drove to Kirk park and set up a tent. It started to rain. We had sleeping bags and a boom box and we had so much fun. Every time i looked at T her face was melting off in electric blue. It was so beautiful i couldn't stop looking at her and trying to touch the melty bits. She eventually freaked out because one of the guys with us had full beard. T decided he was a bear and started to totally freak out. I eventually convinced her that he was really Grizzly Adams and it was going to be okay. Later after we went back to T's house and the boys went away we wanted them to come and sneak in the window. That was the night we decided that it isn't really a sexual innuendo, it really SHOULD be a SEXUAL IN YOUR WINDOW :grin: Side note, I imprinted with the Grizzly Adams guy that night. We had been friends for a long time. I still dream about him when his life is intense. we hadn't seen each other in 14 years and he contacted my a couple of years ago.

E, if someone gave my 8yr old LSD i would have to kill them. i am sorry that happened to you.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I have a few stories about cid. The one that seems the best for this group involves me and my buddy crossing the Canadian border with a pocket full of fun.

We drove up to the Bugaboos and hiked in. We were there early season and the climbing wasn't really in. We stayed at the hut and took a dose in the morning hiking up towards Bugaboo Spire. I don't have a lot of distinct memories, but I do remember hiking ahead of my buddy and hearing him scream from behind, "You can run but you can't hide."

Anyway we didn't climb anything in the Bugs, but we drove up to the icefield parkway and did a few things. I think we did the Skyladder on Andromeda, back in the day when it was a full ice climb.