Seinfeld's Kramer: Racist Piece of Shit or...

Indiana_Jones

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i first saw this, it didn't occur to me that there was any other possibility than this guy being a racist.

when i first heard about i figured that it must be exaggerated and was prepared not to get bent out of shape about it.

he is a complete wank for saying crap like that. i'm a loser for thinking any version of this tirade could be acceptable.

the whole thing is just flat out wrong. apology or not. my mom used to tell me that saying you're sorry couldn't undue it, only what you do in the future. sorry doesn't earn you forgiveness, it just means that you realize you fucked up. it doesn't mean you understand or believe how you fucked up.

when i first saw this, it didn't occur to me that there was any other possibility than this guy being a racist.

when i first heard about i figured that it must be exaggerated and was prepared not to get bent out of shape about it.

he is a complete wank for saying crap like that. i'm a loser for thinking any version of this tirade could be acceptable.

the whole thing is just flat out wrong. apology or not. my mom used to tell me that saying you're sorry couldn't undue it, only what you do in the future. sorry doesn't earn you forgiveness, it just means that you realize you fucked up. it doesn't mean you understand or believe how you fucked up.

you are right. he should be hanged in public, eviscerated, drawn and quartered, and each of his member's impaled on a stake and displayed in each of the four corners of the US of A.

True that sorry doesn't earn you forgiveness. But then, I kinda think that saying sorry and asking for forgiveness is more for the other person. It gives them the opportunity to share a bit of the divine: to forgive. The only one whom we really need forgiveness from is God.

And Kevin Bacon.