Seinfeld's Kramer: Racist Piece of Shit or...

Indiana_Jones

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow is this thread all about speculation.

Strange. Usually they are solid fact.

E-rock: thanks for the link.

after all the buildup, I was ready for something a little more shocking. I do like seeing the folks walking out though. I can't wait for the day that people won't stay and listen to outrageous rants against homosexuals, women, minorities, etc.

I tend to agree with arch that an outburst like that could be a peek into his real character. The true nature of a person often shows itself only under pressure. Racist and other socially unacceptable ideas are not something famous people typically broadcast 'cause it hurts their ability to make money, so you'd never know he was racist without putting him in a situation like that. Now, maybe he really did just reach for the first hurtful word that popped in to his mind, but we can't know for sure. Just goes to prove he's a poor stand-up comic though, since a good one would surely have dealt with that situation at least professionally and possibly hilariously.