THERMOGENESIS/ Dec 26-Jan 01

Arc

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS IS MY LAST COMMENT TO YOU.....

You've already failed there...

IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS, AND I MEAN THE BALLS, COME JOIN ME ON A CLIMB, AND I REALLY MEAN IT......

Do you need some balls? And a cock too?

IF YOU DONT EVEN RESPOND BY "PM", YOU WILL BE THE SORRY BITCH THAT YOU ARE, HIDING ON HERE JUST LIKE YOUR MOM WAS THE DAY I MET HERE ON A CORNER IN PDX.

Not very Zen. Your mind is weak. hahaha.gifyoda.gif

I COULD BE YOUR POSTMAN, YOUR BOSS, YOUR STUPID COUSIN, YOU DONT KNOW.......AND WILL NEVER KNOW, DUMB FUCKS.

Hey Jose,

We know who you are. You're divot, icefall and crampon. We also know that you don't live in Longmire and that in reality, you're desperate for understanding and attention. Hey, we understand, we get that way too. That's why cc.com invented other forums. Next time, I suggest that you start your attention seeking spray-thread in Cafe' Sensitivioso. You may get a warmer reception. the_finger.gif

Hmmm I wonder how he lost his job, and why his girlfriend dumped his ass, and now he will probably curse out the poor suckers that have to drag his hide off the hill. I can just imagine the chopper taking off and then circling around once, flying off into the distance and after a minute or two a well bandaged body is ejected from the door. What a putz.!! yelrotflmao.gif

Another example of how a cool sounding name can overhype a route. If it was called "easiest climb while off route on the willis wall," I don't think folks would spray so goddamn much about a moderate climb.

Maybe we'll see your patented "......" of blood on the slope below.