Wanted: pictures

billcoe

Pics of Rumrs lil boy, knee high to a grasshopper, climbing (following for now) Wartleys last weekend. Bet that would impress the most hardened of you out there. Did me.

Yup. You heard it here first.

Cute lil fella: the next gen of CC.com sprayers has arrived: better brace yourselves. yelrotflmao.gif

wave.gif

BTW, any good pics anybody has for anything would be good too. My camera is in Ujahns bag (hopefully), but I think I might have snapped a good one on Monkeys west face I can post later.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he kinda festered and whined a bit trying to get a tcu unclipped and cleaned out...says he wants a rematch...

Rudy, sounds like he did better with the cold than I did. grin.gif

Nice pic of Wartleys too!

Here's some perspective of this lil guys' size: IMG_3068a.jpg

Take lots of pics and video, it still shocks me how fast they grow and how quickly time flies.

yeah, i got into an argument with him because he didn't want to climb with that coat! hahaha

NEW TERM DEFINITION...Drew said he got bit by a hornet when he was climbing and we kept wondering what on earth he was talking about...come to find out he was talking about when your fingers get cold and then warm up and they sting...so we coined the term "ice hornets"...

fun with kids...the buddy he brought was neat kid too...doesn't climb but they had a riot digging holes and throwing rocks in the river...

I got an easy solution for you... Just start getting into some hardcore drug like heroin or something and say that without climbing you need something to keep you going. Then you say "what would you rather have, me addicted to heroin or climbing"? The answer will be climbing and then you can jump in a car and come down here and we will go to Indian Creek. It is a win win situation... that is except for the problems associated with the heroin, but that is a small price to pay to be able to climb again!

Shit, Rudy! The kid's climbing harder than 96% of Washingtonians; maybe it's because he's still too young to drink a bunch of malt liqour, go epic on the Tooth, then come back and strut around local slide shows in torn GoreTex and full gaiters! Seriously, that's awesome. And on a crack climb, no less. Oh and hi Chase!