SOLO run Dec 31st.....?

Arc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Climb now, spray later (I think you've got the sequence bass-ackwards). Anyway, regarding the country music lyrics (lost my job, lost my home, lost my dog, lost my girl, etc.): you still have your life, but if you carry out your plans, this could change. What girl, job, dog, etc., is worth your life? The average guy will experience many jobs, many homes......and many bitches. One day, all of this will come together for you and you'll be glad you didn't expire in some dumb-ass storm on some dumb-ass mountain.

Life is a shit sandwich. Eat it or starve.

lol.....you guys are awesome in your own ways.

But just to cover my arse.........I posted because I thought that perhaps there might be a sick bastard which would like to do a class 4 in the winter, thats all. I am far from trying to draw attention, if I wanted attention I would post on backpacker.com......lol

Anyway.....you guys still make me laugh.

Put your ice axe where your mouth is......wanna dance?

I dont care what anyone says.....if anything, this is fun, we get to talk shit at each other and do our thing, and if I make a fulltime job outta being laughed at.....then thats fine........because you know what..........Im a damn good climber, the people that matter know it, and I know it, so let it go unless you think you can hang 5 on a hard route and not flinch when its time to suffer.

So remember my little internet friend....your just a keyboard and a mouse to me.

smileysex5.gif

...regarding the country music lyrics (lost my job, lost my home, lost my dog, lost my girl, etc.): you still have your life, but if you carry out your plans, this could change. What girl, job, dog, etc., is worth your life? The average guy will experience many jobs, many homes......and many bitches. One day, all of this will come together for you and you'll be glad you didn't expire in some dumb-ass storm on some dumb-ass mountain.

Life is a shit sandwich. Eat it or starve.

Circumstances such as these can also embolden a person to break on through to the other side and accomplish what the recently shed encumberments have previously restricted. It's happened to me with superlative result.

Why does Thermogenesis always gets labeled as a "hard" route? It's 3000 feet of 40-50 degree snow that happens to lie directly under seracs...making it an endeavor requiring fitness (i.e. speed), and luck, and not a whole lot of technical skill.

Why does Thermogenesis always gets labeled as a "hard" route? It's 3000 feet of 40-50 degree snow that happens to lie directly under seracs...making it an endeavor requiring fitness (i.e. speed), and luck, and not a whole lot of technical skill.

Please refrain from posting serious replies on this thread.

Thank you.

(lol)

You best be careful there Mark, Arc might be forced to post his climbing resume, which we've told will blow all our minds (yours too!), and reveal his true personae right here on the muthafukin Interwebs, before hitting the CAPS LOCK key and spewing drunken lol replies over three different threads. Then he's going to go cold turkey on cc.com, send Thermo, ski the Mowich face, all on a timetable while draggin' some gapers along who are hard climbers though, to video and the accompishment and send it via satellite feed from the top of Raindawg straight into some cc.com poster's mouth in Seattle

Did I get that right? I'm so confused.

arc, you are so full of shit that your eyes turn brown from turd overload. i bet you lost your job because you didn't suck your bosse's dick good enough. your girly caught your puff ass in the act and rightfully dumped you as any girly would dump a jizz-burper like yourself.

a piece of advice- go and fuck some sheep wanker.

arc, you are so full of shit that your eyes turn brown from turd overload. i bet you lost your job because you didn't suck your bosse's dick good enough. your girly caught your puff ass in the act and rightfully dumped you as any girly would dump a jizz-burper like yourself.

a piece of advice- go and fuck some sheep wanker.

Well said!!