SOLO run Dec 31st.....?

Arc

I think this has been the worst year of my life thus far (Lost my job, was homeless, lost my girl, almost lost my car and my mind) and just want to begin a new year up on the summit of rainier.

PLAN: Solo any route on the southern aspect, spend the night/camp up on the summit Dec 31st 2006- Jan 1 2007.....and ski down.

My permit has been approved, and I will be going "fast and loose".

If anyone is interested and can get a solo permit, can ski or ride like the devil, then you are more than welcome to join me up and camp that day/night.

I will be going regardless.................Just wanted to know if I should bring 2 shot glasses or not.

Talk soon.

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, got 2 guys, one from PDX, and the other from Japan, they claim they can hang.

The route of choice will be Thermogenesis.

Decending the Mowich face.

The offer still stands for anyone else..........Just might turn out to be party as always.

Many people here know who I am and have seen that I do what I say I am going to do....

I don't think you get it do you.

Your statement on another thread just three days ago:

"No worries, as of tomorrow, I will be back in the park for the next few months...Longmire/ Paradise/ Muir.

I'll post some updates tomorrow and see if I can get the TLM station online again."

So how did it go? I could see the mountain all day from Tacoma, so naturally I was thinking about you up there fixing that remote. bigdrink.gif After all, I know that you always do what you say you're going to do. rolleyes.gif

given that you are going though hard times, solo or not, your determination to do that route regardless of whatever conditions are, sounds like a suicide mission. I hope you are kidding about this and if not, then don't drag clueless people to their death also.

LOL.......Im going solo, so are they (by the way...these guys are used to hard climbs, they arent weekend warriors).

Suicide mission.....lol..........I consider this route a warm up for the rest of the real winter.

Im going up there to party, test a new tent, and ski some 60 deg snow, why?............because I can.

LOL....Thanks for making me laugh once again Dechristo.

BTW WageSlave......I would do anything I say here off the internet and in person....including waving my cock, so if you doubt that for one minute, bring it, I know you have more to lose than I, if you are smart....back the fuck up and figure out that you may be way over your head with me.....even from the safe confines of your computer.

BTW WageSlave......I would do anything I say here off the internet and in person....including waving my cock, so if you doubt that for one minute, bring it, I know you have more to lose than I, if you are smart....back the fuck up and figure out that you may be way over your head with me.....even from the safe confines of your computer.

DID YOU HEAR ME BITCH?

Sorry folks.....didnt mean to yell, just wanted the bitch to hear.