Tele Skiis, Rossignol Big Bangs w/ G3's

max

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about leaving out that kind of info. Here's the web page I had for them last sumer. Also, Price reduction. $100 plus delivery.

191 cm tip to tail, 107-75-94 sidecut

Very little use

Caps and bases in great shape

Heel risers and keeper leashes

email me and I'll post large format pics

From Couloir.com:

Rossignol Big Bang

Profile: 107/75/94 Lengths: 177, 184, 191, 195cm Price: $499

Should we be surprised that Rossi took its super popular Bandit XX and modified them into a fatty telemark ski? Nah. And we’re glad they did. The Bid Bang’s like an automatic camera when it’s time to deal with heavy, crud snow. You just point and shoot. This is a big, solid ski ready to arch turns in deep powder with a surprisingly sweet flex because the metal shanks found in the Bandit have been removed. An effective dampening system incorporated into the Big Bang and a turned up tail allows the ski to perform on hardpack as well. The foam dampner on the tip may need to be shaved to fit hooks on some skins.

www.skirossignol.com - 802.863.2511

From epinions.com:

DUALTEC-Two structures in one. Cap structure on the top, laminate structure with vertical sidewalls on the bottom. Stone Finish-Grind stone base preparation and finishing developed by the Racing Service to optimise glide properties. Freeride VAS-Handles and reduces vibrations that come through the edge as well as the base of the ski. Meets the specific needs of todays telemark skis. Carbon base-High Molecule base material for optimal glide. Microcell Core-Rossignol pre-moldeds a high-density foam core to the shape of the ski to diffuse vibrations, which makes for a perfectly matched pair of skis. V-Flex-The unique three dimensional shape that is applied to the top of the V-Flex skis helps vary the torsional rigidity of the ski from tip to tail. Torsionally rigid in the tip for turn initiation, softer torsionally in the tail for easy release.

My Price: $150 plus shipping or delivery

If you didn't see it above, new price: $100.

Update:

I've got a dude interested. No deal, but he's in line.

Shipping to Spokane: I don't know

Shipping policy: Either buyer picks up w/ cash in hand or seller packages and ships from local ski shop (Fairhaven Mountain Sports) at buyers expence after clearing check.

• 2 weeks later...