Single pitch trad climbing dumb?

Jens

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Lance are the pics in that area that requires a machette? I mean 20' from a trade route can be F'n brutal in the desert.

Situps are so fun...almost as much fun as climbing on an indoor wall.

I wanna come back. What is the work schedule looking like? I think seattle may actually flood away soon....

Save me.

your pal, Bwrts

I am not trying to rile anyone up but why is the skill level of trolls across this board so low?

Maybe it has to do with the way the pond is stocked. Why carefully tie your own flies when you can just stick some salmon eggs on a big ass hook and catch your limit? Anyone familiar with Jens' input around here over the years would see he's just stirring the pot to see what rises to the top.

And you know, folks respond in part because they're as bored as Jens is...

Gee Lance what Great rock You have ! its been raining buckets in little old Beast Wenatchee, Wish I had more time to hang down there !

Any Climb is good, its just getting out there and doing something, and not sitting on Your ass in front of a T.V. that counts !

Any Climb is good, its just getting out there and doing something, and not sitting on Your ass in front of a T.V. that counts !

Hey Zonk, Get off your @ss and climb somethin at the Docs house or get in touch with my friend.

I will be in Ltown this weekend. Maybe we can climb something.

cheers.... bigdrink.gif

Enough daylight to get anything done....hmmmm.

(Damn)

SNevada Mtn Range blocking the sun early in the day...CHECK.

Maybe this spring when the sun cooperates I will fly down and join yah on the oak/manzanitta thrashing and crack hunting. Good luck with L Granite and family, they are a real pain in the buttocks. pitty.gif

I guess that was a pretty lame troll (my first one)

-----------------

but I am semi-serious

Nice pic in Climbing Magazine this month of you on a 2 pitch/turned into 1 pitch climb Jens. Suppose thats you.

Didn't seem lame or dumb to me, looked sporting as hell, abiet runout in the pic.

Schweet schweet granite!

I guess that was a pretty lame troll (my first one)

-----------------

but I am semi-serious

Nice pic in Climbing Magazine this month of you on a 2 pitch/turned into 1 pitch climb Jens. Suppose thats you.

Didn't seem lame or dumb to me, looked sporting as hell, abiet runout in the pic.

Schweet schweet granite!

scan photo and post it here please!

zonk, I will call on Sunday if dry...be in Eburg Monday...most the day..maybe disVantage?....