Photopost gallery upgrade

olyclimber

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cascadeclimbers.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• 11 months later...

. . .regardless of the size of the upload? Am I missing something. Sometimes I want to post a larger pic than "medium". I've tried to change the tag to large in the post, but then nothing shows up. I'm not the smartest tool in the shed, so if someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

We don't delete.

Can you give us a time frame when you believe anything changed? It should not of changed unless during one of our upgrades, which we haven't done for a while.

Let us know what exactly you're seeing. I would like to look at this right now, but unfortunately the job that actually pays the bills is consuming me right now.

thanks for your patience, we'll try to fix anything that is broken.

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble uploading photos. I've tried unsuccessfully to upload them in my member gallery as well as in a trip report. While trying to upload them into my member gallery, it says that the upload was successful, however I can't find those photos in my gallery afterwards. And my picture count seems to be stuck at '149' even though I've successfully uploaded 5 new photos multiple times.

Could it be that my tubes are clogged?

Anyone been through this before?