Photopost gallery upgrade

olyclimber

Trying to tell you that it doesn't work Oly. Its easy to uplaod pics, its not working now.

this is what I get with a pic of a squirel with large testicals:

404 Snaffle not found

"Sorry the file requested can not be found. Perhaps you have lost your way? Maybe you should of brought an MLU or a PLB."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Error creating resized original!

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" -quality 90 -geometry 1875x2500 '/home/climb/cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/503/P1000449.jpg'

Error code: 9

I'll try and resise it and re-upload.

Again with the : "Sorry the file requested can not be found. Perhaps you have lost your way? Maybe you should of brought an MLU or a PLB."

I'm gonna either put the metal in my mouth and kiss the sweet taste of cordite or go away for a while.

Hmmmmm, easy choice.

Bye bye.

And after you attempt to upload a picture and it fails, it can clog up teh tubes of your interweb. If this happens, unfortunately you can't use the camera icon in the post editor to upload. You have to go to the gallery and upload pics that way. When you do that you'll be given an opportunity to uncheck the pictures that are causing the problem and clear them from your upload queue. After that you can return to using the camera icon method in the post browser (provided you don't attempt to upload an image that is to large or corrupted again).

For those that are wondering..."How can I clog up my interweb picture tube????", here is how (or rather how to avoid it):

Don't upload pictures:

>larger than 10 MB in size

>larger than 2500 pixels in length or width

If you do, the system is not failing friendly for whatever reason...it just clogs up your tubes. So if your image is bigger than that, RESIZE IT FIRST.

gracias.

• 1 year later...

Hello Admin,

I'm still getting this error message when I try to upload photos (it's been happening for months now, although at some point someone maybe tried to fix it?):

error creating thumbnail: error code 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify"+profile"*"-size100x75-unsharp 10'home/climb/cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/thumbs/100_0460.JPG

Can you wipe out my queue, or bitch slap it, or something to make it work. TRs are borrring without pics...

Cheers,

Noah

Of late, it seems cc.com is slow as hell, is having a shitload of problems handling commands, and the like. Anymore, nearly every time I log on to the site, at least once during the session I get booted to the "request denied" page with the photo of the snaffle sporting a ram's nutsack. Or, I don't get into the site at all and am greeted by:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cascadeclimbers.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

In these times of financial trial, I don't want to need to buy an innerweb locator device.