ooo... baby...ooo

Country_Jake

Good to hear about your adventures on the climb. It's always nice to hear of people that are willing to take "the road less traveled" to take on an adventure climb. Just take it easy on CK though. That's simply not cool... That's not the spirit of climbing.

I think I have seen that area from the road-never been up close though. You might check with some of the local Eugene ole timers for some history on the area (Stu Rich, the Fralicks (sp), Bill Soule, etc). Chances are its been climbed before. Just because it is not in any guidebooks does not mean it has ever been climbed (or that people occasionally attempt it). There are a number of local climbing areas around Eugene that are only know by word of mouth or that are only known by a handful of people. People have a tendency to keep the good places to themselves.

You could always go through some of the old Mazamas books at the Eugene Library. I do not remember that that area was in there. Maybe one day when my knees get straightened out, I'll check it out.

[ 05-07-2002, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: bellemontagne ]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SK, the trail I'm talking about was a heavly use Elk trail judging by all the track and heeps of shit every where, I generly try to stick to game trails when going to places I've never been before, since the deer and elk now the best way through the woods... and just because some poeple might have been there before doesn't mean they climbed it and if they did it doesn't mean they climbed the same routs as we did, that is what I meant when I said,

quote:

now because I didn't here of any one climbing this paticular rock before, I
Might
have to clame first accent on
our routs

So why don't you jump on out of my ass, and do something F@#%ing productive with your measly little life... ANKLE

So why don't you jump on out of my ass, and do something F@#%ing productive with your measly little life... ANKLE[/QB]

No thanx, My measly little life is much more pleasant than a ride up your ASS [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

SK, I'm leaving for Tomahawk Isld. in 1/2 hr. I'll be parked out front of the REI store at NOON so you can find me. Black Porsche 911 Carrera with "SHOW ME" plates. See you there?? Make my day
[Razz]

Would that I could Cavey [Frown] My life just doesn't work that way. [Frown]