need parter. Rainier and/or trad climbing

awicks11

hey. i just moved here from new york city. Been climbing at the gunks and i miss it. Ive been here for like a month and havent gotten out climbing yet, as i have no car. I really want to get out to rainier before thanksgiving and hopefully summit. This summer i did baker and i have other mountaineering experiance in Ecuador. but ive never been to rainier so if anyone wants to do that with me that would be pretty awesome.

Im also looking for a trad or sport partner. i climb like 5.9 trad and 5.11 sport usually. im free weekends and sometimes during the week....so if anyone is down, drop me a line.

thanks a lot

adam

awicks11@aol.com

917-684-4247

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no experience with rock and only marginal interest, but I would be very interested in attemping rainier. I took a mountaineering course this summer and summited baker via the coleman route and adams via the mazama route. I have most of the nessecary glacier equipment, but only one pulley and no snow anchors. I'm been to rainier many times and camp muir once, but I've never been higher.