more people killed at mt pilchuck

XXX

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's morph every thread into a rehash of some boring left-right debate with no conclusion, agreement, or end in sight

yeah, this site rockband.gif

Hey, we're just trying to have a little fun around here. Why don't you tell us YOUR version of proper Constitutional law, or self defense strategies?

So your argument is that since it's not likely to happen, then you're wrong to carry a gun in order to prevent it? If so, I gotta admit, that's a stupid argument.

If that's not your argument, then what exactly is your point?

They should only carry a gun if they are first carrying navigational tools, firstaid kit, headlamp, and other ten essentials.

Let's not confuse the issues, Gary. Although I agree with your statement that you should only carry a gun in the woods if you are carrying the ten essentials as well. I'd take it a step further and say that you shouldn't be going in the woods without the ten essentials, regardless of whether or not you're carrying a gun.

I feel safer with a gun. It's great to be American.

let's morph every thread into a rehash of some boring left-right debate with no conclusion, agreement, or end in sight

yeah, this site rockband.gif

Hey, we're just trying to have a little fun around here. Why don't you tell us YOUR version of ... self defense strategies?

pretend to be cooperative with the assailant and look for an opening to deliver a death blow.