Lambone is back

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lambone, your name is alittle too close to mine. Get lost bitch...... Just kidding!

you see Lamebone, Kevbone filled in for you quite nicely in your absence. yelrotflmao.gif

come on Bill, there's only enough room in this town for one bone. yelrotflmao.gif

wave.gif

yep and lambone was around way before you

Lambone, your name is alittle too close to mine. Get lost bitch...... Just kidding!

you see Lamebone, Kevbone filled in for you quite nicely in your absence. yelrotflmao.gif

come on Bill, there's only enough room in this town for one bone. yelrotflmao.gif

wave.gif

yep and lambone was around way before you

And a helluva lot more entertaining.

Welcome back, Bone!

thanks for the welcomes. good to be back. I mainly wanted back to use the Yard Sale forum.

The Gym business is cool. I just got $1000 in new holds for our comp this weekend, like Christmas. Been cragging a ton, and doing more trips to Yosemite. I enjoy it, coaching the kids climbing team and routesetting are my favorite parts. The only thing I don't like about it is marketing...and accounting I guess. Waiting for winter...praying for rain.

yeah and it was Glacier Peak, and the two chicks I was with called the rescue, not me...one is now my wife so I guess it all turned out ok.

cheers! Free Beer in my gym next Saturday! bigdrink.gif

Hey 'bone!

Did you ever hire "Gri-Gri the Clown" to perform at the kids birthday parties in your gym? He's been sober now for three weeks and is looking for a little work. Gri-Gri has put on a little weight but he's sportin' a new look that ought to be a crowd-pleaser and he promises not to pee in the punch bowl or crap in the chalk-bucket ever again!

clown.jpg

Hey 'bone!

Did you ever hire "Gri-Gri the Clown" to perform at the kids birthday parties in your gym? He's been sober now for three weeks and is looking for a little work. Gri-Gri has put on a little weight but he's sportin' a new look that ought to be a crowd-pleaser and he promises not to pee in the punch bowl or crap in the chalk-bucket ever again!

clown.jpg

Must be the beer talkin, but thats just so damn funny Dwayner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG blush.gifyelrotflmao.gif