Pope's Confessional Is Now Open!

pope

Cap'n Dru! You be so wrong! Someday we'll all show up at the same time somewhere and it will be YOU who will be buying the beers, m´man! Sounds like you need a little conspiracy in your life...How about this: Big Lou=Billy Barty=Judy Garland. Got it out of your system now?

And for those of you who are tired with the antics reported in Pope's Confessional, all I can say is...

"Daddy, I'm bored!!! Will you buy me another new sports car for my birthday??? Please!!!!"

Keep up the good work, Pope! It's generated four pages of well-needed conscience relief and occasional humor!

And for those scoffers out there, we will definitely have to arrange a simultaneous appearance, eh Pope? with booze as the bet, and even bring DT-S if we can talk her into it. I'm gettin' thirsty just thinking about the possibilities!

So here's to you, Mr. Dru....Goo-goo-ku-ju!!!

your pal, Dwayner

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dwayner, Pope we duzn't really care who ya' guys are. What it is, Mama! Aldough ah' do certainly git entertainment and all once in some while. What it is, Mama! ah' dink ya' guys gots' plum as much right t'post here as ah' do too. Maybe ya' guys could make it some little mo'e interestin' as it be gettin' mo'e drab dese days. As far as Donna Crotch Step be concerned sheeit see ya lata' and gots' fun in Boulder. Ah be baaad...

-Cpt

Hey, maybe somebody else should run Confessional! In fact, I'm feeling particularly guilty today, as I visited a climbing gym last evening. Not that there is anything wrong with visiting a gym, but a couple of funny and somewhat embarassing things happened. For example, I got caught gawking at somebody who resembled (you guessed it) Katie Brown. Thought I was immune to such temptations, being Pope and all. Then, whilst scrambling around on a bit of overhanging..uh.....plywood, I actually experimented with one of these moves I saw in Hot Clips or Hot Chicks, or something like that, and then I realized why those guys get paid $100. I'm thinking that figure four move (figure five?) would be useful next time I've got a stubborn turd.

Pope:

Finally back in town after 31 hours of traveling hell....went straight from the airport to the closest recognizable vendor carrying the beloved and much-missed Mickey's Big Mouth....AAhhhhhhh!!!!! Got a week o'bidness in Montana coming up then it's climb-o-rama for much of the summer. What I be confessing????? uhhhh....I wish the Mickey's came in 8-packs!!!!

love, Dwayner

Stubborn turd, inertial terd, jammed log, whatever. Sit on a wedge of cheese (Swiss, Fromage, Gargonzola, or Fromunda), then swallow a rodent. That'll do ya.

DWAYNER: I'll be somewhat unavailable for the next few weeks. Subsequent to allowing myself to think lecherous thoughts about Katie Brown's twin at the climbing gym, I've assigned myself five weeks of seclusion and fasting at the convent of The Order of the Sisters of Perpetual Discipline.