Working in the Clinic..come see me!

layton

Hey Folks! Besides climbing, I've also been in school for 7 years now studying chiropractic. I'm in my last year and am doing rotations in the clinic. I am here to offer my services to the general public as an intern at the Western States Chiropractic College Outpatient Clinic.

Many of the injuries climbers sustain, be it acute or overuse are excellent candidates for chiropractic care. Chiropractic is a "catch all" term for how we treat. It is not just spinal adjustments and we don't just do headaches and low backs! Chiropractors in the state of Oregon are licensed portal of entry physicians who diagnose and treat the full range of injuries and diseases. We are set apart from MD's by the use of the most conservative treatments possible to get people better without the use of drugs and surgery. A conservative trial of care is in the patient's best interest to get better fast and safely. Chiropractors work with the general medical community, so if a second opinion or a referral is needed, we can get the patient to the appropriate practitioner.

So if you have a new injury that hurts, and old injury that's bothering you, want to prevent further injury, or just get a check up on your health, come on in! This is a student clinic, so we take a little longer (which can be a good thing) and cost less. Call the front desk for scheduling and fee schedule.

Services:

Consultations

Physical Exams

Specialty Exams (Gyn and Procto)

Chiropractic Adjustments

Blood Work/Urinalysis (including routing screening exams)

Nutritional Supplements and Analysis

Casting/Splinting/Bracing

Physical Therapy and electrical modalities

Minor Surgery

Massage/Stretching Techniques

...and many other services you might not realize that a Chiropractor offers

Call to make an appointment with me.

503-255-6771

WSCC Outpatient Clinic

Mike Layton Intern

Dr. Taliaferro supervising Clinician

2900 N.E. 132nd Avenue (click for map)