Wenatchee Indoor Climbing Partner wanted

telemarker

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And your point is that you have too much time on your hands at work that you might as well bitch about our neighborhood. I'm going to stick up for our neighborhood and remind you and others that in addition to all the local climbers' personal climbing gyms (who would be more than happy to have others share in their handiwork)including the YMCA, we have something close very close to a climbing gym...Vantage.

And your point is that you have too much time on your hands at work that you might as well bitch about our neighborhood. I'm going to stick up for our neighborhood and remind you and others that in addition to all the local climbers' personal climbing gyms (who would be more than happy to have others share in their handiwork)including the YMCA, we have something close very close to a climbing gym...Vantage.

This was a lunch break post.

The YMCA? What the hell are you talking about Kyle?! Share with us how many times you've climbed that lameass, 15 foot wall? Read the original post, there is no PUBLIC gym.

Might I remind you your "neighborhood" lies 10 miles to the west.

Wenatchee is freaking lame. A cultural and culinary black hole (with Cuc Tran and Lemolo's the only exceptions. Great food there!). You'd think the proximity to climbing there'd at least be one store that knows just a little bit about climbing. Thank God for Brian and LMS.

Edited by telemarker

Wenatchee is a fine place to see small headed large white

people.Or is that Whitenatchee.But what about the gym at

the airport in East Whitenatchee?That Thai place by Miller

Street isn't to bad.

The Thai Restaurant, cleverly called "The Thai Restaurant" really is that bad. It's aweful actually. But hey! A second Chinese Buffet just opened up in E. Whitenatchee.

Cliffhangar was a cool place to hang out in the dark evenings of winter, we really miss the place.

The Cliff Hangar by the airport went under a couple of years ago. I didn't complain but instead I built a wall in my garage with a couple hundred holds for under $500. Anyone is welcome to climb there this winter.

rbwen

I'm getting drowzy just thinking about it. But thanks!