Yuppie ass holes

RedNose

Cocaine, home grown Thunderfuck, and loads of booze make the time inland go fast as well as your money. friday.gif

Sounds like climber-gas/oil-rig-worker-in-the-late-70's-in-western-Wyoming culture.

Had some Palmer-Butte(Alaska not Montana) buddies that were working rigs in Wyoming at that time. Living in a trailer court where all the rest of the workers were afraid of them. One day coming home from the fields their car caught on fire, so they drove faster. Got to the trailer court and launched the mother fucker into the dry gulch behind the court. haha I guess it did not explode on impact but burned for a long time before the gas tank gave out and belched a big flame. The party went on till work time the next AM.

Fucking animals are still living in the Butte, but have calmed down a bit.

Well, fellas and ladies if there are any on here ( I see a name minx on one area but she seems like a real cunt from the feminist movement) I got go head out to the blue water soon maybe I'll be back to fuck with your city metrosexual vaginaed minds in a few months. Until then get laid, get drunk and stoned and don't become gay.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mother Fuckers. How is life in Shittle, WA?

I was in the Elbow Room here in Dutch a few hours ago. Got drunked up, did a few lines and thought of you cunts in the GREAT pacific north west. I'll bet you are talking about your newest web site or BMW etc. Here on the other hand we are all talking about getting laid by some new split tail that is in town.

Well, got to cut this short. Engine room is calling

have a nice fucking day in the city snaf.gif