PDX Local cragging wed-fri

kdewit

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just moved to the Vancouver area and would love to get out and see some of the local rock. I have gear and no job yet so weekdays are open. Well as open as possible with a one year old at home.

This Thursday or Friday is open. Drop me a line if you are still looking. I am open to anything, since the move I have not climbed a lot, but I could handle 5.9 anything, tad/sport. I do not have my bouldering pad(in storage), but that would be fine too.

Miker

climbed w/ miker this weekend - good guy if ya'll are looking for partners as he's currently unemployed - the pony-tail scores as a plus, but he looks kinda like a borg w/ the blue-tooth ear-phone thingey.

keep moving to portland folks - done met a half-dozen cool cats in the past 6 months new to the scene

I’m a beginner/intermediate climber with mostly indoor bouldering experience (about V2) trying to meet people for some outdoor climbing in the Portland area. I don’t have gear besides a harness, ATC and beat-up climbing shoes, but am willing to drive. I’m free Tuesday afternoons, Thursday mornings (until 3pm), and Sunday mornings (until 2pm).