What trip report threads should be:

Alpinfox

Trip Report Threads should be:  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Trip Report Threads should be:

i wasnt telling others HOW to climb and HOW FAST they should climb. point is, i could do that with you. what would that prove? that i am as pompous as you?

i remember you posting a TR on the city. it was pretty cool. but did i ask why you didnt have the nerve to lead crack of doom, a route put up in the 60's? wheres your balls man? no i didnt say anything cuz that would have reflected on my own insecurities. that and i didnt really give a sh&&.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt telling others HOW to climb and HOW FAST they should climb. point is, i could do that with you. what would that prove? that i am as pompous as you?

i remember you posting a TR on the city. it was pretty cool. but did i ask why you didnt have the nerve to lead crack of doom, a route put up in the 60's? wheres your balls man? no i didnt say anything cuz that would have reflected on my own insecurities. that and i didnt really give a sh&&.

11c climbing with a guaranteed ground fall is too much for me. Jeff Lowe is a badass and I ain't. That's why I didn't lead it. How's that for pompous?

i dont think you should moderate anything. when others comment about how the guy took too much pro or took to long it helps me to easily identify the feckin weenies...

even golfers have to move fast, and golfers are the biggest weenies of all. speed is saftey. when i move slow, it means i'm in over my head. i probably wasn't ready for the route. i hate being that guy. don't be that guy.

speed is a relative thing.

your mama told me slower is better.

life is passing you by norton. i guess festering on a ledge freezing your ass off while spooning your partner , because you got be-nighted is a relative thing. i will be thinking about shivering on that ledge while i am fucking your mom in the ass. i bet your one of those poeple who walks around outside of cocerts with your index finger in the air, and your thumb up your ass.

love,

flyingpig rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

and golfers are the biggest weenies of all

i take a fence to that.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

[]______[]______[]______[]______[]______[]______[]

GRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASS

a golfer could easily kill a chessmaster.

speed is a relative thing.

your mama told me slower is better.

life is passing you by norton. i guess festering on a ledge freezing your ass off while spooning your partner , because you got be-nighted is a relative thing. i will be thinking about shivering on that ledge while i am fucking your mom in the ass. i bet your one of those poeple who walks around outside of cocerts with your index finger in the air, and your thumb up your ass.

love,

flyingpig rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

flying pig = GregW? Capt Caveman? Gottdamerung?

Hmmm...

and golfers are the biggest weenies of all

i take a fence to that.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

GRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASSGRASS

a golfer could easily kill a chessmaster.

golf is a very difficult game. calling it a sport is a stretch. chess is a perfect game. golf would be perfect, if their wasn't so many goddamn hat heads out there.