Better than Stone Nudes?

cj001f

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The blonde is named Tori. She's a top female competitor at boulder comps, both in gyms and outdoors. She flashes nearly all V6 routes, can usually send V7's and selected V8's

Yes she's skinny, but don't let that fool you. She's extremely tough.

Geez, some of you guys are real asshats.

Edited by bluebadger

I think it's great that all of those cute kiddos like to run around in "I <3 climbing" shirts, but you could have fooled me if you said that they never climbed. I looked at the pictures and thought, "Maybe they're all sitting down on the ground belaying," but there wasn't even a rope! So i'm not sure what they were all doing sitting together on the ground... smileysex5.gif ????????

Let's face it, though. Climbing is all about fashion. I don't know about the other gals, but i always make sure i wear my cutest outfit and put on all my make up before i climb on... the rock that is. wink.gif

She's a top female competitor at boulder comps, both in gyms and outdoors.....

She flashes nearly all V6 routes, can usually send V7's and selected V8's

The depth of field must not be very good if flashing V6= winning comp. rolleyes.gif

So let me get this straight:

Y'all start out trashing her because she looks too soft to be a serious climber, then when presented with facts about her climbing ability, your new position is she's not the best? competing at youth worlds just doesn't come with bragging rights.

Damn, you're really amazing rolleyes.gif

At 17, I think she probably hasn't peaked just yet

Edited by bluebadger

Let's face it, though. Climbing is all about fashion. I don't know about the other gals, but i always make sure i wear my cutest outfit and put on all my make up before i climb on... the rock that is. wink.gif

Ya' know, I follow this board cuz I grew up a couple hours north of SmithRock, and I like to keep track of what's up in the PNW.

Dayum, you folks out there have really become judge, jury and executioner. She's a kid who has great talent, was approached by Khadejha to do some modeling for them and decided to give it a try. Bleach out your mustache, clean up your monobrow and maybe they'll ask you at the next comp.

thumbs_up.gif

oh yeah, well, how's about you go scrub yer nuts with a wirewheel on a seven-inch grinder?

Cuz the nine inch grinder runs at higher RPMs.

You're stupid, but I'll forgive you as you evidently spend most of your time in front of a mirror; that view would dull anyone.

Wow. nice one.

When do you use, "I know you are, but what am I?"